Zoo TV, Live from Sydney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by *Stormy*:
Blarg MVD you beat me to it! I've been trying that site for 2 days hoping it would come back up. So I'll just end with posting my very favorite hottest Bono pic from it.

A_227.jpg

*SIGH* there goes the bandwidth limit again!
wink.gif

lol...it is working for me..
smile.gif
here are some more..

A_111.jpg

A_141.jpg

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 03-30-2002).]

A_222.jpg

okay, i was just going to leave this as a adam only reply, but this is a good one of Larry. hooray for the sexy rhythm section...

A_230.jpg

okay, i am done. i hope you all enjoy these! and for those who have not seen this, please run and steal a copy of this concert NOW!!!

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 03-30-2002).]

Fav parts. Any with da Fly, any with MacPhisto, Mysterious Ways and When the explosion goes off, money drops from the sky and Adam shits himself cos he must get scared lol always makes me laugh that bit
smile.gif

The only thing I don't like about ZooTV is that MacPhisto sing WOWY. I mean, I got nothing against MacDaddy Phisto.....but....WOWY is kind of....Bono's and my song. Gah I don't know how to explain it.

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I?m old enough to feel the way I do and I know that you are true" ~Pete Yorn

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos
"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ? Echo

Originally posted by WildHonee:
The only thing I don't like about ZooTV is that MacPhisto sing WOWY. I mean, I got nothing against MacDaddy Phisto.....but....WOWY is kind of....Bono's and my song. Gah I don't know how to explain it.

I know what you mean. I love WOWY and I love MacPhisto, but they just don't go together. Worse yet was Bono singing WOWY with no hair in Popmart. I couldn't bear to look, oh that beautiful long mane Bono, why?
frown.gif

But Zoo Tv is very cool and I loved all the pictures. I don't know if I have a favorite part. I love it all.

------------------

I LOVE ZOO TV!!!!! I can't believe I just saw this thread!!!! Sexay Bono!!!! BON-OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really love RTSS and DGPFYCC with Mackie. Like everyone has already said, this is a must see!!! I really wish they'd release it on DVD..... damn hot!

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

Being at the ZooTv concert that night in Sydney was the best 'U2' night of my life!!!

I can remember it as if it was yesterday...

best moments were... angel of harlem, streets, lemon, one... I could go on forever...

------------------
'well...2 years and finally we make it down the end of the yellow brick road to sydney australia...' Bono Zoo TV

Okay, even though I KNOW that Blockbuster is retarded...I'm still making a run over there as soon as I get off of work...in the hope that they might have ZooTV *crosses fingers* I have SUCH a craving now
wink.gif

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by WildHonee:

I just watched it again the other night and I decided I really like MacPhisto singing WOWY. Brings out something really interesting in Bono's voice--a fullness, an openness, or, I don't know, it's hard to find the right word. I think that MacPhisto is pretty toned down in WOWY and that the vocal changes are interesting but subtle. I wouldn't want to hear it sung that way all the time, but I'm really glad we have it on video.

And does it get any better than Bono's falsetto during Can't Help Falling in Love?

for chest fans:
A_174.jpg

A_185.jpg

A_073.jpg

this still misses the moment just slightly--the moment being Edge looking into Bono's eyes in a sweet & intimate way--to die for!

[This message has been edited by joyfulgirl (edited 03-31-2002).]

Originally posted by joyfulgirl:
And does it get any better than Bono's falsetto during Can't Help Falling in Love?

biggrin.gif
I *LOVETH* Bono doing that song
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I?m old enough to feel the way I do and I know that you are true" ~Pete Yorn

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos
"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ? Echo

Sorry to ressurect this old thread...but I just wanted to thank Carmella (EPandAmerica) for sending me a this video. I'm about to put it in the vcr and watch this...thank you so much Carmella (and all those who offered) for your wonderful generosity. I'm lucky enough to have friends like you. Thank you so much!
smile.gif

------------------

I mean to say, I have seen the video, many times, it was that thread I hadn't seen. Hippyactress, if you have gone to watch it for the first time, I hope you are still alive and don't *combust* from the hotness!

I can't pick a favorite part. The whole thing! I mean a hot sexy Fly leathery Bono and MacPhisto, a girl couldn't ask for anything more!

Whew...okay, it's taken me a few minutes to recover, but I think I made it through
biggrin.gif

And I must say that I'm in agreement with the people who can't choose a favorite part...so many things just blew me away!

I held my breath all through LIB

I LOVED "The Fly" it was complete sensory overload...I don't think I blinked once!

I cheered when they started playing New Year's Day
smile.gif

And Streets made me jump in the air!

But I must say that the part I liked the best cause I was grinning the ENTIRE time was "Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car"...I just love it!

ZooTV LOVE!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

Am I too late?
biggrin.gif
I hope not.

Nobody mentioned my two fave performances from that video and they are: Dirty Day, talking about sexy Bono...amazing, especially the end... and Sattelite of Love...never get tired of that video...I wish they release it on DVD soon...with Tryin to Throw Your Arms Around the World as one of the extra features
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom