Zoo TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss becky

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
A friend got me Zoo TV Sydney on DVD for Christmas. :) :hyper: Achtung Baby and Zoo TV is my favorite era for the band, so I've been going mad making screencaps. :drool: :drool:

I thought I'd post some, but let's all share our favorite pics from this era!

I did try to be an equal-opportunity screencapper, but my heart belongs to Bono, so most of the pictures are of him.

zootv2.jpg

zootv3.jpg

zootv4.jpg

starsgoblue said:
I'm going to go watch my ZooTV video after The Apprentice now! More, Becky, more!!

I have 15 pages on Photobucket. :) I can never get enough Zoo TV. :drool: :drool: :drool:

miss becky said:

Glah!!!!!:drool:
Thank you miss becky!:bow:

While I'm a B-gal, I think Edge is very attractive in this particular era.

:hmm: And it mayyyybeeeee thaT SEEING THEM all relatively up close in the past several yrs nov 2001: Bono at several non-concert events, larry from about 3 people away [after msg 11/01] with his smile, meeting Adam briefly after this year's SLN and especially seeing them relative close up[for me & my circle of u2 fans/friends] down in Brooklyn :love: {squared}, has made all of them look more attractive in general to me.

I always thought particularly once they hit the UF/JT era that they all started 'looking gooood', partuclarly Bono for many reasons, but all were good looking in the JT/Zoo era and now. I'm a few years older :uhoh: :reject: than them- so when i was in my twenties and they were like ??18?- they looked sort of cute, but too young for me then.

That gap then made a big difference! But the 1980 pre-ANY-USA-Tour concert review from their London Marquee Club gig by American P/NW zine New York Rocker-- alerted me about them. Then the music and the Band Interview done after that same LONDON GIG, BUT PRINTED IN May 81, really started to solidify my from then on strong fanship.
So really their looks came later for me, their aproach to Live! performance and their types of music did it first for me!

Bbuuutttt, who minds the later icing-on-the-cake! Not meeee! :D

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

Glah!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

:drunk: on U2 concert pix. thank you miss becky!:bow:

It just doesn't get any better than Zoo TV. You've got the sexy black leather of The Fly, and of course, :macdevil: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom