Zoo Stylin' Friday!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a thread suggestion. Maybe it might sound stupid but I thought it would be something different. In the future, when we have an Elevation Edge theme, maybe we could all post our favorite Edge t-shirts from Elevation to now. We could just incorporate that idea into the thread, I know that i have some favorite t-shirts and if you cant find your favorite t-shirt, Sara has pictures of every t-shirt that Edge has ever worn during the Elevation tour on her site in the Fun with Numbers section.

Ok, so that's my little idea, I thought it would be something different we could all do.

SpanishEyes21 said:
I have a thread suggestion. Maybe it might sound stupid but I thought it would be something different. In the future, when we have an Elevation Edge theme, maybe we could all post our favorite Edge t-shirts from Elevation to now. We could just incorporate that idea into the thread, I know that i have some favorite t-shirts and if you cant find your favorite t-shirt, Sara has pictures of every t-shirt that Edge has ever worn during the Elevation tour on her site in the Fun with Numbers section.

Ok, so that's my little idea, I thought it would be something different we could all do.

I think that's a really cool idea.

I've been thinking about stuff like that for a while because sometimes it gets boring for me to post the same pictures week after week. If we could pick more themes I think it would be fun. Like favorite guitars, hats.... We had a "explorer" hunt a few months ago where we all had post are favorite pics and also find pictures with the explorer. That was fun. I saw tons of pictures of Edge with the explorer that I'd never seen before.

Maybe next week along with a poll for favorite era we could do a suggestion of themes as well. I think it's a lot more fun to look at the pictures, and to post them, when there's a little something different going on with the thread.

well we could actually have a real poll that people have to choose only one era. It would give a more conclusive answer to the question if it was done that way, don't you think?

I was thinking about that but since I had done that poll before I didn't know if the mods would let me do it again or just merge it into the other poll. Y'know what I mean?

Yeah, we can definitely come up with some more different themes. The "smile" theme was good because it crossed eras. A theme within an era theme also works. I do also really like having a theme settled on the week before so everyone can get their pics together.

To next week, for my makeshift cheesy July 4th thing, what if we also throw in pics of Edge in the US of A? There have to be a ton of concert pics as well as event pics like the Grammys, Oscars, MusiCares, GONY, press conferences, video shoots and so on.

dsmith2904 said:

I was thinking about that but since I had done that poll before I didn't know if the mods would let me do it again or just merge it into the other poll. Y'know what I mean?

You could always ask a mod if you can do it. I asked a mod if I could have a trading thread in pleba without it being moved to the trading forum and they said that was fine and kept it in pleba.

oh my god! I love these pictures!! *shakes her head in disbelief* I love them way too much!

okay, sorr yfor disturbing and this is not ZOO TVish, but i foud these and i had to share. :drool:

bono3.jpg

2003-02-20_Today_Show15.jpg

2003-02-20_Today_Show03.jpg

That one's cute. :cute:
2003-02-20_Today_Show01.jpg

SNARL EXPRESSION :ohmy:
2003-02-20_Today_Show11.jpg

FallingStar said:
oh my god! I love these pictures!! *shakes her head in disbelief* I love them way too much!

:eek:

WHAT????

:hmm: this thread is about EDGE not Bono. You do realize that right? I knew it all along, you're into Edge not Bono.

:kiss:

To everyone it might concern:

These pictures made me think. :macdevil: And my new avatar id reminding me on a sexiness that is not Bono. :macdevil:

*moans* Can't I simply take both? :scream:

FallingStar said:
To everyone it might concern:

These pictures made me think. :macdevil: And my new avatar id reminding me on a sexiness that is not Bono. :macdevil:

*moans* Can't I simply take both? :scream:

Well sure you can say that you like them both, but we all know that deep down you really fancy Edge more. It's okay, we'll keep your secret ;)

ed-ab37.jpg

ed-ab56.jpg

ed-ab75.jpg

ed-ab74.jpg

ed-ab66.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom