zoo station picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

digsy

New Yorker
i'm looking for a decent copy of the picture of the band used during zoo station (or was it the fly? i don't remember) if anyone has one please!

its this one on the screen....

zoo_thumb.jpg

thanks!

I can't find the copy I saved. It's somewhere in my photobucket. Also, there was a pic in Willies diary with Willie in the middle butI can't recall what date.

Usefull aren't I? :lol:

Shag On A Rock said:
I can't find the copy I saved. It's somewhere in my photobucket. Also, there was a pic in Willies diary with Willie in the middle butI can't recall what date.

Usefull aren't I? :lol:

:lol:

yeah thanks a lot!

i know someone on interference used to have it as their signature. not a photo of the video screen but the actual original image itself (or something similar)

I have it somewhere too. Truely I do. I've just been up and back through my photobucket. I found the pic ABEL was looking for, kinda, but I can't find this one. It's there somewhere I know it. I have two version of it :scream:

ok, i'm gonna be a paan in the ass again...
anyone got a bigger version - partidularly of the one wihtout the crew memeber in the middle or similar to the one with the red and white striped in teh background?

pretty please!

digsy said:

:lol:

yeah thanks a lot!

i know someone on interference used to have it as their signature. not a photo of the video screen but the actual original image itself (or something similar)

That was me... but I have that edited version at home though it is smaller than what was posted for editing purposes... :hmm:

And that wasn't Willie in the middle... I think it was the video guy... :hmm: Oh, and I see greety pointed out it wasn't willie... I think it is Bruiser or whatever his name is... :mondaymorningbrainspasm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom