You've Won A Competition.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meghan

Refugee
And the prize includes a chance to meet all four members of U2. Unfortunately, someone stuffed up the timeline and you only have a very limited amount of time with them.

So, they say you can ask each member ONE question, and one question only.

What would you ask?? (Assuming Edge/Larry/Adam wouldn't appreciate being asked a question about Bono or vice-versa)

I'd ask:

EDGE: What is so funny about beach balls?

LARRY: What happened between you and a cat when you were little? (or maybe What exactly makes your drumsticks different from others?)

BONO: Why didn't you just call "Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of," "Stuck In A Moment"? (I can't think of anything better right now :shrug: )

Adam: (Errrmm, I can't think of any for Adam right now, I'll have to get back to you. :reject: )

I would ask Bono -Why do you haunt my dreams?:love: I would ask Adam- to tell me the naughtiest thing he has ever done?( he just seems so classy .I know he has a naughty side :flirt: Larry - What is your seacret for staying so young and fit. Edge- I would ask him about the theory of relitivity (E=MC) just to see if he is really as smart as everyone says he is... :wink:

I want to know what makes Bono tick so I'd ask what--specifically--his parents were like growing up to kind of get an idea of what shaped him.

That is a good question BONO'pp...I know his dad had to be a big influence on him....

Adam: What exactly do you like to "watch" :wink:
Edge: :reject: I would ask him to teach me stuff on the guitar
Larry: Have you ever made love in a kitchen...and then I would watch him blush and stutter :laugh:
Bono: can I be your concubine?
:lol: JK
I would probably ask him what question nobody ever asks him that he wants to be asked. There has to be something.
Like how big is your - :giggle: nevermind

Oooh, I just thought of my question for Adam! (I told you I'd get back to you!)

Adam: How do I make my bass simulate the act of making love?

Good one Meghan , that is the reason I would like to get to know more about Adam:drool: I also want to change my Bono question too...Would you like a new belly dancer for the tour?:dance: :dance:

Hmm.......there are so many! Off the top of my head...

Larry:- how come you havent aged in thirty years?

Edge:- Please, please, pretty please teach me Vertigo/ With or Without You on guitar?

Adam:- What is the naughtiest thing you've ever done? (Great question Carmelu2fan!)

Bono:- Well that's too bad to be sharing with the group :wink:

Meghan -- great question! I can only wonder what I had to do to actually win that competition....:wink:

Adam: I'd ask if I could have a guided tour of his house and garden -- which I understand are pretty spectacular. Way fun!

The Edge: I'd ask if I could have a guided tour of his T-shirt collection -- which I'm sure would include some interesting conversation.

Bono: I'd ask Bono if we could chatter over brunch -- and compare notes on our visions of making the world a better place. Even MORE interesting conversation.

Larry: Erm, :angel: After nicely squelching lots of um, inappropriate questions, I would ask him if he would sing my favorite song: MLK. And let me tape it. Oh sigh.....

Back
Top Bottom