YouTube Request: The New Kind of Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonogirl777

Blue Crack Addict
At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about
:lol:

Well, I'm lookin' for a vid and all I can remember is that Bono sings, "A rockstars' a person in your neighborhood . He's the kind that you meet when you're walking down the street."

That's pretty much all I remember. :reject:

If anyone could give me a link to this I would be very grateful. Thank you! :D :hug:

:giggle: ...sorry.

:hmm: do you remember what era it was in? Sounds a bit familiar - I'm thinking possibly late elevation era (was it when they were in South America, for the Walk On video?), or maybe pop?

I'll look around for ya; seems like the kind of video I'd like to see! :wink:

it could be plenty of videos, but I remember two ocasions,
in a car it'd probably be MTV Jammed: U2, the brooklyn bridge gig
otherwise it might be VH1 All Access U2, in rosarito mexico.. .Bono sings it when they walk outside...
:scratch:

Check You Tube for "U2 Interview in France" and you'll get the video. The bit where he is singing is towards the end of the video.

It was in an interview they did with Kat Deeley from the Uk when they were plugging Bomb. I don't think it was MTV or the like (might have been not sure). It might have been CDUK. It was when they were in France. They were also sat round a table with her and Bono admired her boots (mind you, he'd have looked stupid in them :lmao:). He also admitted to loosing his lap top with all their stuff on it. Kat was doing the driving and Bono sang those words whilst sitting in the back of some open top car.

Ok, sorry I have no more info.

Yup, that's the right one that Bibien has posted......(Ok, so I should have opened her link first..:reject: ).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom