Your wildest dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kat, if yer in the CIA does that mean yer gonna dye your hair bright red like what'shername from Alias? :tongue:

My wildest dream, huh?
Uhh...the first thing that comes to mind would be to cure AIDS and not get any credit for it. Yes, I know I'm a freak. And I'm not a science person, so it's a good thing it's my "wildest" dream, innit? Okay, I'm gonna go be weird over here now...

I got two things I want to do once; not really dreams but it'll be great when I do it.

1. Doing a tour by motorbike through the Alps or the US or anything beautiful. :love:

2. Being part of a band once. Onceonceonce.....the time will come.
*hehe*

:sad:

But guys...if I tell...then I will anger people, and then this good thing won't be here anymore.

So...HA!

:mad:

:wave: Trust me.

Oh...and don't worry...I'm not cheating on John or anything...just wanted to clear that up cuz somebody emailed me and asked if it was another man...:|

You know I love my Johnny!!!!!! :hug:

wait, then how long has the quick reply thing been here? i thought i was just unobservant, since this is the first i've seen it...although i've been here once since dec 20 or around then...

wildest dreams? i wanna play guitar in a rock and roll band!

wow that sounded cheesey...

U2SavesTheWorld said:

Remember when I was ignoring you?
That was odd.

Actually...I'd forgotten!

Thanks for reminding me...now I have more ammo to use in making fun of you...

:wave:

:lol:

:hug:

my wildest dream...........

oooh I've got a couple

I'd love to work for a really great theatre. Not on-stage (although that would be great too), just for the theatre. working for Les Miserables at the Palace in London would be cool.

(actually, I wasn't going to mention this to anyone cos I don't want to tempt fate, but I've got an interview for a job as a front of house duty manager at the arts centre at the university of nottingham. Fingers crossed - it could be the first step towards achieving my dream!)

oh, and I'd like to live in a beautiful house in Dalkey please.

BC - :mad: :mad: :madspit: I hate not knowing stuff. My friend once said to me about 3 years ago "I might be getting a house with someone but I can't tell you who in case it doesn't happen"

It didn't happen and she still won't tell me who it was. I ask her nearly every day. :mad:

Okay...I confess...

I'm going to be on a reality TV series...we already did taping, and now I have been sworn to secrecy...

Just kidding! :p :laugh: :wave:

Bonochick said:
Okay...I confess...

I'm going to be on a reality TV series...we already did taping, and now I have been sworn to secrecy...

Just kidding! :p :laugh: :wave:

Very funny. :| Actually, you had me going there... just for a second. :wink: :laugh:

teeelll

anyway, dreams?
cure AIDS

selfish me-dreams... rock star :lmao: I'd like to play bass and maybe sing backup if'n it is needed. First this requires me to GET a bass...
Invent that thing in the Matrix where they just upload information into your brain. Man, that would be handy.
Invent a ready-to-go fuel cell car engine and put the oil business out of business. That would be fantastic.
Get a date. Haven't had a date in six years. *ugly*
Be U2's assistant, yeah, that was a good one :D Actually I'd love to be Adam's house sitter/gardener/close friend and confidant... and have him let me lose with his landscaping. He'd probably hate whatever I'd do to his yard though :D

:reject:

you are SO not ugly, kristie *bonomouth*

Kristie said:
anyway, dreams?
cure AIDS

selfish me-dreams... rock star :lmao: I'd like to play bass and maybe sing backup if'n it is needed. First this requires me to GET a bass...
Invent that thing in the Matrix where they just upload information into your brain. Man, that would be handy.
Invent a ready-to-go fuel cell car engine and put the oil business out of business. That would be fantastic.
Get a date. Haven't had a date in six years. *ugly*
Be U2's assistant, yeah, that was a good one :D Actually I'd love to be Adam's house sitter/gardener/close friend and confidant... and have him let me lose with his landscaping. He'd probably hate whatever I'd do to his yard though :D

:reject:

i agree with all of yours...inventing an engine that ran on the hydrogen from water...that would be awesome.

My wildest dream is to marry my best friend. He is the love of my life and the one who got away. I never believed in soul mates until just recently. I wish our relationship didn't have to be so complex....*sigh* It's a sad dream, I know...

Back
Top Bottom