Your very favorite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please choose your favorite hairystyle of your favorite U2 guy:

• Bono- MOP TOP (Boy-Oct)

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Bono- Mullet (War-UF)

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Bono- long hair (JT-RH-Lovetown)

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Bono- medium hair (AB era)

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Bono- short hair ('98-'00, '02, BD video)

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Bono- POP CHOP

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Bono- shoulder length hair (Elevation, current)

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Edge- Touseled shag (early days)

• Edge- long hair (JT-RH-Lovetown)

• Edge- small ponytail (AB era)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edge- short, slick (POP)

• Edge- very short or shaved, covered with beanie

• Edge- bald, no beanie

• Larry- fluffy (Boy-Oct)

• Larry- fluffy but short (War-UF)

• Larry- JT era crewcut

• Larry- AB era, longer and slicker

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Larry- POP spikey

• Larry- short crewcut (Elevation, ES video)

• Adam- FRO!

• Adam- curly, 'lumberjack' (War, UF)

• Adam- extra short (JT era)

• Adam- mohawk, platinum dye (AB era looks)

• Adam- very short, fuzzy, white (POP)

• Adam- Elevation- current look

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a tough one but I will say....

Bono- AB medium short hair. It was the look that made me really fall for him. When the girl runs her hand over it in the ONE video..I just :drool: :faint:
33%3A46%3A8323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C68633%3C7ot1lsi

I just love when he runs his hand through his hair or over his head like he did during the POP era. Oh, that fuzzy head is sweet,too! :sexywink:

I voted for long hair Bono...:faint: But I'd take him anyway he wanted to look when he shows up on my doorstep.

(But I've never been to fond of the shaved head mullet.)

PS Whoever invented the phrase Pop Chop is a genius.

My favorite is Bono's hair during the beginning of the AB baby era. But he can't have on the fly glasses, it detracts from the beautiful hair!

This is lovely hair...
33%3A46%3B5523232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B8478866ot1lsi

33%3A46%3B5523232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C4%3B77347ot1lsi

martha said:
I voted for long hair Bono...:faint: But I'd take him anyway he wanted to look when he shows up on my doorstep.

(But I've never been to fond of the shaved head mullet.)

Well, you could drag him inside and shave the rest of it off into a sexy POP CHOP :combust: I'll come over and help you!

PS Whoever invented the phrase Pop Chop is a genius.

That would be me! :wave: :wink:

Just look at my avatar. I have this fantasy about it, he's got an ultra short POP CHOP, a leather jacket, and those cool shades. He and I are traveling around the world by motorcycle, and he has a pair of those black biker pants with the ass out and you can see his ripped blue jeans underneath :drool: and biker boots. I must stop now before it gets any worse but you can image the rest :ohmy:

Kariann said:
For Bono I pretty much like anything AB and on. What I love about the Pop Chop is that when his hair was shorter his features stood out more to me.

I did vote! :D

I'm with you. I see it the same way. The shape of his face is sharper and his features more striking when shorn of his locks.

Bono-mullet, because that was the style he had the first time I saw him on MTV and I fell in love at first sight.

But for pure full on sex appeal, I don't think anything is hotter than the JT era long hair:drool: :drool: :drool:

It all started(for me) with the JT era. :combust: even though I loved the band since the early 80's. To this day it never let's up. Bono was particularly beautiful during elevation also, but all the guys are aging well and looking oh so fine. :heart:

So we have our winners!

Bono- JT long hair!

Edge- (tie) JT long hair, bald no beanie

Adam- Elevation- current

Larry- (tie) POP and AB

Back
Top Bottom