Your U2 shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Fanatic4ever said:
hehehe.. not completely off topic..but not one of my U2 Shirts..

but somebody by the name of Thom Yorke was wearing one on Thursday nite in Toronto!!!:drool: Wow!! Didn't think RH thought much of U2 but I guess I was WRONG!
:cool:
thomu2shirt.jpg

my u2 shirts never look like that on me...it's always a bit hard to find band shirts in the style you want that aren't so ill-fitting (i.e. long/loose)

thesuburbskill said:

my u2 shirts never look like that on me...it's always a bit hard to find band shirts in the style you want that aren't so ill-fitting (i.e. long/loose)

well, in thom's case...anything fits him.. he is so small.. !

GG, my friend says there is no Dutch word, but she said to post this:

"Je moet een soort plastic stuk vinden wat op het shirt gestreken kan worden. Ik weet niet hoe het heet, maar het gaat er echt niet af in de was. Ik heb veel shirts met plaatjes erop gemaakt. Als je naar een winkel gaat waar ze werkjes verkopen enz. dan kunnen ze je denk ik wel helpen. Hier in Amerika heb je twee soorten - een voor witte shirts en een voor donkere. Je moet het dan in je printer stoppen en het plaatje kun je dan op het stuk "plastic" printen. Dan maak je met behulp van een strijkijzer het plaatje op het papier."

Sorry it took so long. I wish I could be of better help, but I can't spell/write in Dutch, only read/understand/speak.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
GG, my friend says there is no Dutch word, but she said to post this:

"Je moet een soort plastic stuk vinden wat op het shirt gestreken kan worden. Ik weet niet hoe het heet, maar het gaat er echt niet af in de was. Ik heb veel shirts met plaatjes erop gemaakt. Als je naar een winkel gaat waar ze werkjes verkopen enz. dan kunnen ze je denk ik wel helpen. Hier in Amerika heb je twee soorten - een voor witte shirts en een voor donkere. Je moet het dan in je printer stoppen en het plaatje kun je dan op het stuk "plastic" printen. Dan maak je met behulp van een strijkijzer het plaatje op het papier."

Sorry it took so long. I wish I could be of better help, but I can't spell/write in Dutch, only read/understand/speak.

that's ok :)
plastic hm... that's odd.. I'll try a hobby store here, asking if they have 'paper to print images on for tshirts' :D I'll let you know if I found it :)

U2aremyfriends said:
Cool thread and nice t-shirts!

I have one of "simpsonized" U2. But they don't look as they did in that episode (Pop era), I just drew the faces with other clothes. My mum was the one who painted that on a white t-shirt. .:wink:

I'll take a pic and I'll post it here. :)

Here it is. Sorry, the pics are dark but the t-shirt is white...

camiseta13ks.jpg

camiseta29lc.jpg

ok I'm happy and confused now
got a package from my friend, my Zooropa shirt arrived saturday... but are the shirts all shipped by themselves and not in one package? because it was only the ZooRopa shirt, and I ordered two more shirts and a keychain... also on U2.com I STILL can't get any info on my status..

oh well, here the shirt :wink:
u2tshirtzooropa8fo.jpg

it's navy blue, but my cam is crap!

Maybe it's like the 12 days of Christmas, Gg...you'll get a surprise every day! :wink: Nice shirt anyway!!!

I like the sweden/vertigo one! and the Edge-u-cate :lol:
why can't you print them? if they're large enough, you can follow liv's advice... I still have to find a hobbyshop here tho :lol:

Galeongirl said:
I like the sweden/vertigo one! and the Edge-u-cate :lol:
why can't you print them? if they're large enough, you can follow liv's advice... I still have to find a hobbyshop here tho :lol:

Well...I need to find a company that can print them for me, because I don't have a color printer at home.

Last edited:
U2 Beginner said:
I think I'm gonna get this made. I stole the t-shirt from u2.com though :reject: but I designed it myself:

u2theedgetshirtdesignbyrohenat.jpg
:drool: That's my favourite Edge picture of all time! If you want, I can cut the background out from behind Edge in the original picture for you, that way you won't have all those fuzzy spots around him.

Galeongirl said:
:drool: I got mail today...

u2tshirtmusicrising0ds.jpg

it's EDUn, and SO incredibly soft... :drool:

u2tshirtbonostraddlingme9sy.jpg

:shifty: I didn't title this one that way... rly.. wasn't me!

Yay! :applaud: Well worth the wait! :wink: Nice!

DreamOutLoud13 said:

:drool: That's my favourite Edge picture of all time! If you want, I can cut the background out from behind Edge in the original picture for you, that way you won't have all those fuzzy spots around him.

Okay then! Thank You so much!!!! :hug: :up:

Back
Top Bottom