Your U2 shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
My hubby has your 1st shirt there Merc... I love that shirt. And the one from Poland. wow! :)

Thanks! :up:

Yeah, I bought the smallest size I could get, shrinked it in the washing machine and the dryer and cut some of the length - and then it was more of a womens size! :lol:

Last edited:
Dismantled said:
yeah, its this weird store that gets concert shirts from shows and tours gone by..it rocks..you never know what you are going to find.:drool:

I want a store like that too! :grumpy:

:wink:

Kelly, your Edge shirt is really cool!!! :yes:

Oh, I almost forgot :wink:

f2c3ea29.jpg

4beec683.jpg

a6516149.jpg

^ I remember that - best U2 shirt ever! :lol:

Did either Bono or Edge comment on the text or the "tor-toise" when they signed it? :giggle:

kellyahern said:
Nah, I don't think they even saw what it said :lol:.

I hope you have better luck when Adam and Larry is going to sign it then - I'd love to hear their comments! :wink:

kellyahern said:
I still have a cafepress page for it, so maybe they could sign an ash grey one :lol:.

Maybe you should make one for Edge and give it to him - it would fit nicely in his very cool collection of t-shirts! :D

kellyahern said:
Oh, I almost forgot :wink:

f2c3ea29.jpg

4beec683.jpg

a6516149.jpg

That's so cool!! And you got it autographed!! :ohmy: :hyper:

How do you print it anyway?? :hmm:

I'm gonna take pictures of my t-shirt later... will post soon! :wink:

^I want that one you have lauramullen! Reminds me of Bono's SBS shirt. Very cool!

and General Gripweed...... I have no words... that is one amazing shirt!!!

Ok others I have... no pics right now... I'm at work. Hubby has the Edge's Music Rising shirt, and my daughter has the African Well Fund Build a Well for Bono's Birthday shirt. My other daughter has a Vertigo shirt with the target on the front. I have the Vertigo tour shirt with the red V and Bono in the cowboy hat.

VicksSs said:

That's so cool!! And you got it autographed!! :ohmy: :hyper:

How do you print it anyway?? :hmm:

I'm gonna take pictures of my t-shirt later... will post soon! :wink:

I made the graphic and saved it as a .jpg on my computer (I found the turtle cartoon online and added the text). The I went to www.cafepress.com, added the graphic, and they made the shirt.

Yes, I spent $20+ on a lame pun :shifty: :D .

My ONE shirt:

one.jpg

It says "ONE voice, ONE person, ONE hope" on the back in white.

And my ZooTV tour shirt:
zootvshirt1.jpg

Back:
zootvshirt2.jpg

("Zooropa '93" with Europe tour dates.)

I took those in the mirror, and it's the mirror that's dirty, not the shirt :lol:

My older brother actually got that shirt in early 1994, when I was not quite 9 years old. It spent around a decade in our parents' attic before being rescued by me last summer :D It's a little big on me, but I loooove it.

What I really want though, is POP shirts. You know, such as kneeling Pop!Bono :drool: or a Poptart shirt (though I'm thinking about makine one somehow).

Edgy Thing said:

I have ordered a MR t-shirt too! :D
When did you oreder it? I ordered mine 16. may..

May 7th...

I think I'll have to write a :madwife:-email to fanfire again to check up on it - they fucked up my last t-shirt order too... :tsk:

Slopsy said:
I've got these 3, I apologise for the general crappiness of these pics :reject:

090691ea.jpg

:sad: sofar for me thinking my shirt was unique...

I need a new shirt for PE... and my last one is a french soccer one of Zidane... I'm now thiking about getting one of the irish team... either McAteer or Hewson on the back.. and U2 as the number.. but I still have to figure out how to get one of those made..
McAteer is the guy who made the only goal in the 2001 match Ireland vs Holland(yes I am not supporting my team! pah! bunch of losers!) and made Ireland advance to the world cup and kicked holland out of it :D that's why Bono says during NYD Slane castle, 'imagine, it's Jason McAteer'
but I don't think many people would get it.... hewson sounds cooler :lol:

Back
Top Bottom