Your U2 shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

Omg I have it ONE day and I"m already addicted to it :drool: It's so incredibly soffttttttt.... :love:

I'm so glad I got it!

next up: Edun hoody :drool:

:lol: I've had mine since March, and I wear it probably about every week :drool:

Plus, every time I wear it, I think of Edge wearing it....:combust:

^^^ Yeah whenever I wear mine out, I always have to point out that "EDGE wore this top!!!" Usually more than once...
Also I got my Zooropa top last week, it's awesome too :D

Cam000311.jpg

U2 Beginner said:
Okay then! Thank You so much!!!! :hug: :up:
Okay, I figured since you're putting it on a black shirt, I figured the easiest thing to do would be to replace the existing background with a solid black one:

edgebg6ei.png

That way I could soften the edge slightly so there wouldn't be any jagged bits at all. That should work, but if you need it differently or something, I've still got my PSP file so it shouldn't be a problem (I could also send that to you, or as a PSD file, if you want it).

Slopsy said:
^^^ Yeah whenever I wear mine out, I always have to point out that "EDGE wore this top!!!" Usually more than once...
Also I got my Zooropa top last week, it's awesome too :D

Cam000311.jpg

:cute:

:love: your wall!!!!!!!!

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Okay, I figured since you're putting it on a black shirt, I figured the easiest thing to do would be to replace the existing background with a solid black one:

edgebg6ei.png

That way I could soften the edge slightly so there wouldn't be any jagged bits at all. That should work, but if you need it differently or something, I've still got my PSP file so it shouldn't be a problem (I could also send that to you, or as a PSD file, if you want it).

OMG!! Thank You so much!!!! :hug: :hyper: :drool: :dancing:

The only reason there would be different colours now is because I only can use paint to do the shirts but I use paint to have some idea of how they would look. When I actually get them printed, I would't do it from paint, I'd give the photo to be scanned on to it, and this is PERFECT! :up:

Thanks Again! :up:

See you around in DESCRIBE. :wink:

Last edited:
Slopsy said:

:D Thanx..u should see the other 3 walls...and the ceiling :)

show me :drool:

Btw Lies, my sisters bf knows the transfer paper (he gave my sis a tee for her bday with determined on it... it's a sort of running joke between her and her classmates... in their first english class, they were wondering how to spell the word.. my sis said proudly, Determinded :lol: and she's been teased with that ever since!)
my sis will buy it for me either tomorrow or saturday with him ^^ and she even buys me a tshirt aswell :lol:
now I hope it works well with my printer!

Can I come live in your room please? :drool:

Oh my brother gave me an awesome bday gift a few weeks ago.... the poster thread had died so I never posted it, but it's a 4 ft by 4ft store display from the store where he's manager.

htdaabtowerposteredunhoodie.jpg

and my edun hoodie :D

O/T: Comet, can I borrow that brown jacket with the fuzzy collar that I spy in your closet? :wink:

SLopsy.... let me live in youir room :drool:

btw Comet, Slopsy has the same poster I ahve!
it's on the 5th pic posted, the gray poster with the big red V behind the band... :drool: that one's on my door now...

Aw cool so that's the one Gg! I like it!!!

And sure you can Mot! I NEVER get to wear it here is SD anyways!!!

Slopsy said:

:wink: Just for you...

Cam000315.jpg

Cam000316.jpg

Cam000317.jpg

Cam000318.jpg

Cam000319.jpg

Cam000320.jpg

One on the ceiling :)

Wow!!! If I were your age, i'd hang out in your room and just stare!! I'm too old for all the posters unfortunatley. I think my husband would think I have truly lost the plot if I decorated any room in the house like that. Wish I could though

Cam000321.jpg

^See, I didn't even notice that! So can I just "pop" over and get it when it starts getting cold here? Ha!:wink:

Galeongirl said:
Oct, first quote the thing, then type your message after the last [ / quote ] mark :)
dont'worry, you'll learn!

I there GG, I have been not paying attention to where it begins and ends,but now I think I have it.

:wink:

vaz02 said:

are the dates on ya last shirt wrong ? check the milan dates lol.
I checked mine the day i got it and spotted it straight off !

I have that shirt from the 3rd leg of the Vertigo Tour in the USA and the dates are wrong on mine too. I noticed it b/c after I went to my concert I always looked at the back of my shirt to know where U2 was at the moment and I think the dates for the Florida concerts are off. lol.

Back
Top Bottom