Your thoughts on:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know I focus on Bono's voice, I mean, I kinda block the music out (not intentionally!)- but his voice, it just sends me off somewhere~~~ and then I imagine him singing, and his *eyes*- those gorgeous eyeballs of his! oh... I'm soooo abnormal, but I really don't care.. I just think his voice is gorgeous and I just imagine him next to me (God, wouldn't my husband love to read this ! HA!!)
But, I do get a "happy" feeling too, like everything is right as it should be- when U2 is playing.
Sorry, I'm still on my concert high...........:drool:

My little ears always perk up when they catch a note or two of U2 music out in public. Then I generally give a little squeal of joy and get this huge grin on my face. And - if only for those few minutes - all is right in my world. :yes: :heart:

I also tend to get very irritated when not allowed to stop whatever I may be doing - shopping, walking, answering the phone at work ( :ohmy: :giggle: ) - and listen to whatever song is playing. Although I've heard them all 100s of times & can listen to whatever might be playing any time I want to. :shame:

I don't know - it's just more "special" to me when I hear a U2 song over the radio or on some store's speakers... it's like an affirmation that I'm not the only one who recognizes their greatness, you know? :shrug: :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
Actually yesterday i was at a shop...and 'desire'started..
I got all PLEBAn...and the the plastic girls in the shop turned it off!!!:madwife:

I'mStillWaiting said:
You know I focus on Bono's voice, I mean, I kinda block the music out (not intentionally!)- but his voice, it just sends me off somewhere~~~ and then I imagine him singing, and his *eyes*- those gorgeous eyeballs of his! oh... I'm soooo abnormal, but I really don't care.. I just think his voice is gorgeous and I just imagine him next to me (God, wouldn't my husband love to read this ! HA!!)
But, I do get a "happy" feeling too, like everything is right as it should be- when U2 is playing.
Sorry, I'm still on my concert high...........:drool:

I can so identify with this.. and the hubby bit..lol..

His voice is something else...:drool:

Smilla said:
Actually yesterday i was at a shop...and 'desire'started..
I got all PLEBAn...and the the plastic girls in the shop turned it off!!!:madwife:

did you scream at them:madwife:

BluRmGrl said:
My little ears always perk up when they catch a note or two of U2 music out in public. Then I generally give a little squeal of joy and get this huge grin on my face. And - if only for those few minutes - all is right in my world. :yes: :heart:

I also tend to get very irritated when not allowed to stop whatever I may be doing - shopping, walking, answering the phone at work ( :ohmy: :giggle: ) - and listen to whatever song is playing. Although I've heard them all 100s of times & can listen to whatever might be playing any time I want to. :shame:

I don't know - it's just more "special" to me when I hear a U2 song over the radio or on some store's speakers... it's like an affirmation that I'm not the only one who recognizes their greatness, you know? :shrug: :nerd: :lol:

I know what you mean. Whenever I'm at work, I sneak on some U2. Grace and Your Blue Room always go down a treat. They're so soft and gentle. I stick U2 on whenever I'm on reception, hee hee..

For some reason, when I hear U2 out and about , I feel a sense of pride, like look at my boys go! The goofy grin is inevitable.

ulove2 said:
For some reason, when I hear U2 out and about , I feel a sense of pride, like look at my boys go! The goofy grin is inevitable.
I think that sums it up quite nicely. :up: "Look at my boys go", indeed! :yes: :D

Once I was at a local mall and I swear I heard 3 U2 songs in a row, each in a different store! It was awesome! What made it even better was the guy i was dating was was with me and was a bit jealous of my love for U2--he was also in a band which he thinks is just wonderful (it ain't:madspit:

But yeah I get absolutely giddy--like last Friday when I heard Christmas Baby Please Come Home in T.J. Maxx!I have to sing along everytime I hear one in public:wink:

Last edited:
I know just how you feel....My boyfriend is so jealous of U2 and evne mor of Bono and Adam. I told him that U2 has been in my heart for years now and that is not going to change, but there is alot of room in my heart for him too.

Also...today at work my co woker was doing some sort of online music triva and he asked me to help him because there was a few U2 questions on there!!!!

I felt so proud:wink:

U2 pride:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom