Your favourite men

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
:drool: :drool: :drool:

vogue0699_03.jpg

thanks ladies, i needed a little joaquin pick me up! i was a really big fan of his brother too, wow does talent ever end in that family? and the above pic is one of the few pics i haven't seen, and there aren't many, (i try to find as many as i can of my favorite actor *sigh*)

cali*gal said:

thanks ladies, i needed a little joaquin pick me up! i was a really big fan of his brother too, wow does talent ever end in that family? and the above pic is one of the few pics i haven't seen, and there aren't many, (i try to find as many as i can of my favorite actor *sigh*)

Have you seen anything with their sisters in it? I've heard that they're supposed to be really good too. :hmm: There's Rain...and two more I think but I can't remember their names at the moment!

wertsie said:

Have you seen anything with their sisters in it? I've heard that they're supposed to be really good too. :hmm: There's Rain...and two more I think but I can't remember their names at the moment!
yeah, his sisters are really pretty too, and they are musicians. i know there is joaquin, rain, river, i think his other sisters names are summer and liberty. joaquin is the only other thing besides U2 that i devote this much time being interested in :love:

cali*gal said:

yeah, his sisters are really pretty too, and they are musicians. i know there is joaquin, rain, river, i think his other sisters names are summer and liberty. joaquin is the only other thing besides U2 that i devote this much time being interested in :love:

Right...Summer and Liberty! Thanks! :up:

:hmm: I have thought about naming my girl (if and when I have one...:lol: Rain. It sounds so pretty!).

I just rediscovered one of my favorite actors, Christian Slater... :cute: I had tiny crush on him during my teens. I saw a couple of his movies last week, and I think my crush is back!

I hope these pics post here... :uhoh:

csrestingheadincar.jpg

csnicehair.jpg

cscarsmoking.jpg

cseyesleft.jpg

Anybody got nice Johnny Depp pics? The ones I have found online are not too good.

flaming june said:
I just rediscovered one of my favorite actors, Christian Slater... :cute: I had tiny crush on him during my teens. I saw a couple of his movies last week, and I think my crush is back!

I hope these pics post here... :uhoh:

csrestingheadincar.jpg

csnicehair.jpg

cscarsmoking.jpg

cseyesleft.jpg

Anybody got nice Johnny Depp pics? The ones I have found online are not too good.

:drool: Christian Slater! I absolutely LOVE Pump Up the Volume! I think I need to see that again!

*runs off to find pics of Johnny Depp :drool:*

christian slater...how could i have ever forgotten him... i was in love with him Christian Slater!<i> I absolutely LOVE Pump Up the Volume! I think I need to see that again! </i> and i didn't know anyone else has even heard of that movie, i love it

wertsie said:

:drool: Christian Slater! I absolutely LOVE Pump Up the Volume! I think I need to see that again!

*runs off to find pics of Johnny Depp :drool:*

Yay! :dance:

You know what? I haven't seen Pump Up the Volume... :reject: Guess I'll have to rent it soon!

wertsie said:
Okay, here we go...

johnny-depp-2.jpg

Dear lawrd!!! :combust:

Thanks Wertsie! :hug:

Hey cali*gal, it's great that you like Christian too! I guess us PLEBAns have a lot more than U2 in common! :D

cali*gal said:
christian slater...how could i have ever forgotten him... i was in love with him Christian Slater!<i> I absolutely LOVE Pump Up the Volume! I think I need to see that again! </i> and i didn't know anyone else has even heard of that movie, i love it

:hmm: I think I saw it a few years ago...it was on TBS or something like that one evening. I don't remember much about it except that I loved it!

My favorite man ... well, I've been stolen away from MacPhisto by another Phisto ... ScottPhisto. He's much prettier and ... younger.

*sigh*

He's so dreaaaaamy.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

*loves Scott*

Favorite Scotty parts:
-arms.
-man groove
-eyes
-etc
-whyamItypingonthiscomputerwhenhe'sintheotherroom!!???

*drifts into other room on a cloud of luuuv*

Back
Top Bottom