Your Favorite Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono hair= bono DNA= Bono clone..............*note to self...bring scissors to show in may...

*Glances at avatar and sig pictures*

I dunno...which Bono era do you think is my favorite ;) :p?

Yeah, that era just does it for me...my sister always says he looks like a soap opera star whenever she sees pictures of him from the late 80s...hell, if a soap opera star looked like that, I'd sign up to be on that show in a second! :D (heh, funny thing is, when I was little, I used to hate soap operas). To answer WildHoney's question way back in this thread, though...yeah, the Bono that gets you interested will always be special...I still get a smile on my face and a flutter whenever I see the "When The Stars Go Blue" video :). And I do have my favorite era, but I'll definitely say that any version of Bono works for me (just so long as he doesn't shave his head again, that's all I ask :p)-he's still a great-looking guy regardless.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
*Glances at avatar and sig pictures*

I dunno...which Bono era do you think is my favorite ;) :p?

Yeah, that era just does it for me...my sister always says he looks like a soap opera star whenever she sees pictures of him from the late 80s...hell, if a soap opera star looked like that, I'd sign up to be on that show in a second! :D (heh, funny thing is, when I was little, I used to hate soap operas). To answer WildHoney's question way back in this thread, though...yeah, the Bono that gets you interested will always be special...I still get a smile on my face and a flutter whenever I see the "When The Stars Go Blue" video :). And I do have my favorite era, but I'll definitely say that any version of Bono works for me (just so long as he doesn't shave his head again, that's all I ask :p)-he's still a great-looking guy regardless.

Angela

Angela, been meaning to tell you *forever* that I really LOVE your avatar! That hair flowing is tooooo much :drool:

I used to think that the 80's were my favourite era too (that was when I became a fan), but I'm not sure. I think Bono was so much sexier in the Achtung Baby era and that drives me :crazy:. He's very hot now too, so here's a picture we all know.

AuRSFeb2005Bonoxgsmall.jpg

Last edited:
By the way, to answer this question...

...and trying to pick a favorite Bono era from all of his constant breathtaking gorgeousness made me feel like :banghead:

So hard to choose a Bono!!!!!!!!

But I fell in love with Unforgettable Fire/Band- Aid/Live Aid Bono, so he goes to my #1 spot,

Then that is followed up at #2 with a tie between COH Bono and JTree Bono/LoveTown Bono, and Sun City Bono

Then at #3 comes AB Bono tied with ATYCLB Bono, Baby Bono, War Bono and 2004/2005 Bono

Then #4 is Pop Bono (He is a major hottie there; I just have a long-hair preference), The Fly & Macphisto Bono & Mirrorball Man.

But they are all STILL FAVORITES, ya know?

Ooooooooooh, Gorgeous Gorgeous Bono!!!!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Peace and Love-of-all-Bonos Love,

HowthGirl

Back
Top Bottom