Your Favorite Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
POP BONO FOR ME!!! :drool:

1popheart.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:
You makin rounds of all the boards? :wink:

(I love that you got no reaction..and they say us PLEBA gals are nutters)

As a four year veteran of U2 message boards and mailing lists, I have seen more than my share of fake Bonos (and Edges :shifty:)

I am convinced if any of them were here they'd be incognito, not using their real name :tsk:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

As a four year veteran of U2 message boards and mailing lists, I have seen more than my share of fake Bonos (and Edges :shifty:)

I am convinced if any of them were here they'd be incognito, not using their real name :tsk:

I had to look twice.............you have over 15 thousand posts! I was blown away!:bow: may we all reach your level of greatness:bow:

ipod.jpg
[/IMG]

Yep:drool: diggin' the vertigo bono........:drool:

also still love the elevation bono
bono_50.jpg
[/IMG]
stretch.jpg
[/IMG] :drool: :drool: :drool:

WildHoney said:

The I-Pod picture is what Bono will do when he sees us PLEBA girls:drool: :drool:

I am PRAYING!:angel:

yeah he won't be able to control himself and just rip his clothes off when he see's the Plebans.....

love vertigo bono:drool:

WildHoney said:
Running my fingers though his chest hair.... think i better stop there before i get told off again:censored:

nawwwww don't stop.............you didn't say anything wrong:drool:

WildHoney said:

I would of been if i carried on. Come on Dismantled you know i've got a dirty mind

he he he.............yep...........don't we all, I just put my foot in my mouth in one of the other threads around here....(speaking of dirty minds)

WildHoney said:

Which one was that?

oh, look in the "bono can I draw you again " thread, I think I am still the last post.....boy did I ever get tongue tied in there.........:reject: :help:

WildHoney said:

It's ok i found it. Really Dismantled:tsk:

You know you really are a girl after my own heart

oh geez..I am still embarressed over that faux pas:shh: I am also still awaiting my spanking *places hands over behind

Dang...was definitely voting for Fly and then saw this last pic :drool:

nonetheless, i'm going Fly (sans fly-glasses) and Elevation. Not sure what the Vertigo tour look will be so can't vote on that one yet.

the more leather, the better, since leather=sweating. :wink:

ruffian said:
Not sure what the Vertigo tour look will be so can't vote on that one yet.

the more leather, the better, since leather=sweating. :wink: [/B]

Well whatever he looks like I am betting that its HOT!:drool: I think thats a given.

Leather=sweat..he he he...I never thought about that...this tour I was hoping for jeans but hmmm........

Remember that episode of friends when ross got the leather pants, took them off because they were too hot and they shrunk and he couldn't get them back on. I wonder if that has ever happened to Bman???:drool:

Aaaah, the good ole' days--definitely JT Bono! I loved long hair on guys then, and it was when I "discovered" them, so his look then has sentimental value...

But a close second would be Elevation Bono (though I didn't actually get to see him in concert:mad: !!) But Damn, he was hot in the Beautiful Day video, in that form-fitting black shirt, his physique was fiiine!:drool:

I definitely think he's gotten more attractive with age (isn't that always the case with the nice ones?)!

Didn't actually care for the really short hair from POP... it's too bad the stylist who cut his JT locks didn't try and hawk them later--I'd be willing to pay a pretty penny for a lock of his hair! (ohmigosh, I sound like a stalker or something...:ohmy: )!

Back
Top Bottom