Your desktops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
neutral said:

:reject: :|
U2pics.jpg

:shocked: Buhhhh..... :crack:

K, I changed mine cause I was sick of that Edge ( Don't know how I was though :( it was just so hott) but now it's this beautiful pic...
u2.jpg

A bit plain, but pretty cool, huh?
I'm probably not the only one that's had ot or has it... :D

Diane L said:

I'm Diane L., and I approve of this desktop!!!

If I could post mine, you'd see my cute picture of Johnny Sunshine sitting by a mailbox that I'm using as a desktop these days. I got it from an FYM thread.

That pic you're talking about is probably the one I posted in FYM....:huh: :| :ohmy:

desktop.JPG

Every time someone posts a "Post Your Desktop" thread I post mine and then end up changing it. Maybe I'm insecure about what my desktop says about me. :wink:

I actually switched from Ryan Adams (which doesn't happen often!) because I couldn't resist this picture I took of my chocolate lab Sammy. :cute:

33%3B7%3B8%3A323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3C%3B%3B76377ot1lsi

I had a 3D puzzle of big ben that I never got done

anyway, here's mine... it's one of those that comes with the computer, but I still like it

Autumn.jpg

Great idea for a thread! :up:

Right now I have this on my desktop:
33%3B7%3B97523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B27%3D664%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3C%3B%3B%3B7665ot1lsi

...and this on my laptop:
lookingup-vi.jpg

But when the winter sets in and the snow starts falling in Norway (sometime in the end of october), I always change to these two:
33%3B7%3B97523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B27%3D664%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3C%3B%3B%3B539%3Bot1lsi

33%3B7%3B97523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B27%3D664%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3C%3B%3B%3B667%3Aot1lsi

Kristie said:
I had a 3D puzzle of big ben that I never got done

anyway, here's mine... it's one of those that comes with the computer, but I still like it

Autumn.jpg

This one is on Kevin Bacon's desktop in "Mystic River." :reject: Hey, when Sean Penn's not on the screen your eyes start to wander. :wink:

I'm having way too much fun with this thread. :shifty:

arw9797 said:

Football is my sport. I could care less about any other MN teams most of the time except for the Vikings :drool: Tomorrow is the home opener! GO VIKES!!!!!!!!!

:up: :hyper: :dance: :love: :applaud: :up:

GOOD LUCK VIKES! :heart:

uhhhh lol i dont know how to do any of that stuff but mine is of rush. It's black and white with (from left to right) alex lifeson, neil peart, and geddy lee. I did have peter frampton...and i usually always have the who but....i dont know i like to freshen the view every so often! :wink:

starsgoblue said:
What else could my desktop be except for the devastatingly gorgeous Blender pic of the boys?!
MINE TOO! It's so gorge! ... I just wish I didn't focus my fricken attention on Edge's thumb, or Larry's dang nipple... :lmao:

Props to LivLuvAndBootlegMusic for that desktop. :up:

I usually use my own desktops, but this week I am sporting the Blender picture, too. It's just so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

Because I'm too lazy to post a picture...

Currently: semi-aerial shot of Stonehenge in the snow at what I am assuming is either dawn or sunset.

That's what it is until I get bored, anyway. ;)

Back
Top Bottom