Your Desktop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh we had one of these threads last year, it's pretty cool. Mine's been this for a long time

u2moptops.jpg

bonocomet said:
whoa that's cool gluey!

It grabs attention!!! The thing I love about it is that unless you're a U2 fan, you don't know what it's from!! Almost makes me feel sneaky :shifty: :D

Had this one before:

Then I changed it to this one:

And this one is created when I was bored:

Spend several hours on this one just to enlarge, re-locate the window and the floor pieces, and my friend comment it as "Too lonely and sad".

my current desktop isn't actually U2 related :reject: but I think everyone here knows how much I love to make U2 desktops :D

right now I have a Pride and Prejudice theme happening:

(Click the thumbnail if you want to see the full size version)

cool destops, guys!
Gluey, I love the one you posted! :up: :up:

I love all of the Cannes pics as wallpaper, I'm thinking I'll definitely have to make one or two of my own from those wonderful pics :drool:

This is the U2 related wallpaper I was using before switching to the 'Pride and Prejudice' one:

(Click the thumbnail)

Last edited:
I remember doing this before! Some cool desktops, everybody. Mine:

jesusisright.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
my current desktop isn't actually U2 related :reject: but I think everyone here knows how much I love to make U2 desktops :D

right now I have a Pride and Prejudice theme happening:

(Click the thumbnail if you want to see the full size version)

cool destops, guys!
Gluey, I love the one you posted! :up: :up:

OMG! I love that movie!!

sorry I don't know how to post thumbnails .
can you post thumbnails with Photobucket ? :huh: or only with
ImagesShack ?

my last three desktops
when I had this one , everyone would ask me "is Bono gay ."
zoo-7337.jpg

picasabackground-1-1.jpg

picasabackground-3.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

u2trinity said:
sorry I don't know how to post thumbnails .
can you post thumbnails with Photobucket ? :huh: or only with
ImagesShack ?

I only have a Photobucket account, I don't know about imageshack

with PB you just select the images you want (so the little box has a check mark in it) and push the button at the bottom of the screen which says 'generate HTML and IMG code'

a new page comes up with several boxes of copy-able code - the one you want is right in the middle- third one from the top or bottom. and it's labeled: IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended just cut and paste that code :)

and to make this post legal, here's another wallpaper (felt some Bono love was overdue :wink: )

Last edited:
My laptop desktop is not U2, sadly, but the running Basenji photo matched the color scheme too well:
laptopdesktop.jpg

But this is my PC at work, I just LOVE this picture (by Otto of course) and can't bring myself to change it:
workdesk.jpg

butter7 said:
Spend several hours on this one just to enlarge, re-locate the window and the floor pieces, and my friend comment it as "Too lonely and sad".

[/B]

Nice job butter . I've always loved this pic , it's really beautiful .

Back
Top Bottom