Your Desktop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mysterious_jen [/i][B] hcbiggs... when i saw your name i knew you would have a good one...[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Carmelu2fan said:

Spectacular!:applaud:

Aawww thanks guys. Here's my wallpaper that I have on my desktop computer....

BONO-GLOWING.jpg

....and here's the Christmas version of it! :wink:

BONO-GLOWINGxmas.jpg

:shifty:

Carmelu2fan said:
Very hot:combust: I could stare at his perfect profile forever. What a distraction Mr. Clayton is with his huge bass:wink:

I've got this one right now
051217d1-4319.jpg
I believe I got that JT silhouette from your fine self, Carmel... and once again you have inspired me... *points to new avatar* :D
Thanks again! :wink:

Alisaura said:

I believe I got that JT silhouette from your fine self, Carmel... and once again you have inspired me... *points to new avatar* :D
Thanks again! :wink:

OMG!!! That is amazing Ali!:up: With an awesome avatar like that, there is no denying that you are an official Adam girl!:rockon:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:

Aawww thanks guys. Here's my wallpaper that I have on my desktop computer....

BONO-GLOWING.jpg

....and here's the Christmas version of it! :wink:

BONO-GLOWINGxmas.jpg

:shifty:

HcB, you are so creative. I love all of your designs. My favorite one is the "Irish Cowboy" . You added the perfect caption to the way Bono was sitting in the car giving the camera his "come hither" look:giggle:

I never keep a wallpaper more than two or three days. I can't help myself, I have to change it! This is not U2 related, but it's pretty cool! Enjoy! :wink:

A_confused_hand_by_KaputSamurai.jpg

right now it's this one with the Rolling Stones, because on the 17th o July I'll attend their concert in Bucharest...

rsdesktop.jpg

....but usually it's this one......

Coexist.jpg

:wink:

rolling stones still rolling ??? jaysus ! hope they put on a good show for you . and that coexist photo is spectacular..
reminds me to make screen caps from vertigo dvd... :hmm:

mysterious_jen said:
rolling stones still rolling ??? jaysus ! hope they put on a good show for you . and that coexist photo is spectacular..
reminds me to make screen caps from vertigo dvd... :hmm:

they are rolling like there's not tomorrow .... some say they are better than ever... i'll just have to wait and see that....

GOD, I hope U2 will be around at least as much as the Stones.... I still have a hope in my heart that someday i'll be able to attend a concert..... seeing them live is still an unfulfilled drem:sad:

mjc said:
right now it's this one with the Rolling Stones, because on the 17th o July I'll attend their concert in Bucharest...

:ohmy: Hey! I'm from Transylvania as well! Which city? I'm from Cluj-Napoca. :D

I hope it will be a great RS concert. Maybe U2 will come on their next tour. I wish that more than anything. :sigh:

The second one is a very nice wallpaper. ;)

mjc said:

they are rolling like there's not tomorrow .... some say they are better than ever... i'll just have to wait and see that....

GOD, I hope U2 will be around at least as much as the Stones.... I still have a hope in my heart that someday i'll be able to attend a concert..... seeing them live is still an unfulfilled drem:sad:

Cluj-Napoca?:ohmy: Si eu...:yes:

MullenGirl said:

:ohmy: Hey! I'm from Transylvania as well! Which city? I'm from Cluj-Napoca. :D

I hope it will be a great RS concert. Maybe U2 will come on their next tour. I wish that more than anything. :sigh:

The second one is a very nice wallpaper. ;)

One more time, this time reply to the right window, not my own.... duhh, silly me!:
\
Cluj-Napoca :ohmy: Si eu!!!!:yes:

mjc said:

One more time, this time reply to the right window, not my own.... duhh, silly me!:
\
Cluj-Napoca :ohmy: Si eu!!!!:yes:

:ohmy: WOW! Ce surpriza! Te rog, hai in forumul "Viva el Feedback" ca suntem offtopic pe aici! Exista acolo un thread facut de Anca_ro pentru fanii romani. Te astept pe acolo. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom