Your comments please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
those pics are screaming for attention, girls :lol:

ba-ab12.jpg

I?ll start with this one:
gr66.jpg

Edge: I?m superman!
Bono: I?m soooo cool!
Larry: I?m soooo sexy!
Adam: Aw...f**ck! You guys stink! I?m having a manicure :lol:

AM said:

Edge : If I put my arm across here nobody will notice I spilt my breakfast down me.
Bono: Hey we get to play aeroplanes. I'm doing stuff like this more often.
Adam: What are they doing. I was asleep while they were rehearsing these arm things. Oh well just point your arms out and look cool.
Larry: I look like a fookin idiot. If they think I'm joining in with both arms they are very sadly mistaken.

All the guys to Bono: Is there some political meaning behind this?

Bono: Quiet you all.

Larry: no one will be able to tell it's me behind this huting hat!
Edge, you look like a fookin' moron, what are you staring at?

Adam: Hey Edge, is this at a 90 degree angle yet?

Edge: *singing in his head* Thank you very much Mr. Roboto!

These pics are great! Adam, Bono and The Edge are always so involved in all of these silly things, and Larry always has the "I feel so ridiculous" face, just like on the "Discotheque" video. He seems to be enjoying it on the second one, which is surprising.

Aren't they trying to spell out FOAD?

It's either FOAD or HELP...that was for the Sellafield thing...does anyone have that one pic of Paul standing there in front of them while they were practicing on the boat...I loveth that pic! It's so funny cause Paul is like "What the fook are we trying to do? I know we'll end up spelling something completely wrong" lol

ba-ab12.jpg

Edge: C'mon guys, don't you like Sweatin' to the Oldies?
Larry: Heil Richard Simmons!
Bono: Ha Adam his fro is bigger than yours!
Adam: Yeah but I'm feeling your moob while he's distracting you. Such is the power of the fro.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nice ladies...i'd try my hand, but unfortunately, 90% of the time the only one entertained is me ;).........

hippyactress said:
Aren't they trying to spell out FOAD?

It's either FOAD or HELP...that was for the Sellafield thing...does anyone have that one pic of Paul standing there in front of them while they were practicing on the boat...I loveth that pic! It's so funny cause Paul is like "What the fook are we trying to do? I know we'll end up spelling something completely wrong" lol

Hippy, do you mean this one?

Attachments

• sellafield.jpg
    sellafield.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom