Your assignment...should you choose to accept it....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BTW - dumb question but I've never considered doing this before - what is the best thing to put the signs on? Cloth? Fold up a big piece of paper? How do you get these things into the arenas?

starsgoblue said:

Hey his pants did come undone at one show I was at!!!
:laugh:

If you're happy and you know it...BITE ME! :evil:

Well that's what happens when starsgoblue gets up on stage with him... :wink:

What???? Like, the zipper fell down or like he split his pants??? I know he likes them really tight pants (and we all love him for it); that would have been hysterical if they'da split on stage!

What did he do? Did they have to stop the show? Boxers, briefs, or just blowing in the breeze? Details, woman!

Last edited:
bonosloveslave said:
BTW - dumb question but I've never considered doing this before - what is the best thing to put the signs on? Cloth? Fold up a big piece of paper? How do you get these things into the arenas?

My sign was just a piece of white drawing paper, 12" X 18", with black lettering. I've no artistic ability whatsoever so I had to keep it really simple. But it did the trick! I made 3 signs, Bono read one, Adam read all three.

BTW I absolutely love your avatar! :drool:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Well that's what happens when starsgoblue gets up on stage with him... :wink:

What???? Like, the zipper fell down or like he split his pants??? I know he likes them really tight pants (and we all love him for it); that would have been hysterical if they'da split on stage!

:laugh: No....haven't made it on stage yet... :sigh:

I've got the MP3 of him excusing himself. It wasn't anything bad...really. They just came a bit undone during Elevation, but the MP3 is so cute cause of his accent!

BTW...whoever thought of the "U2: The reason why rock n' roll is in me" I LOVE IT!

'Boomcha over here' is lovely too...:sexywink:

starsgoblue said:
the MP3 is so cute cause of his accent!

Well, anything he says is cute because of that accent! So funny you say that. I have a dear friend of mine who lives across the country who also happens to be technologically challanged. So, I called her up and played that infamous voice mail for her this weekend (it just happened to be her birthday too). At first she didn't know who it was, but she said that his voice was definitely very sexy.

Where's the mp3??? I gotta have it! :ohmy:

I'm also doing the happy dance now; I just finally figured out how to post my avatar. The boys stare over me as I sit at my computer and visit with y'all.

bonosloveslave said:

Two very important questions. I'm new at this too so can someone elaborate on the answer.

I wouldn't flaunt a camera near arena staff. I don't think the boys mind...but in some arenas it's a policy. As far as signs...that depends on where you're at...I've gone to concerts and waltzed in with 'em and other times I've had to haggle/sneak/fold/find a cop that I know.

:shrug:'

As far as this tour....I'm am a holy mission! Nobody is going to get between me and my Bono story.

Last edited:
Well, I wasn't going to wear my camera around my neck or anything :laugh:
I guess I'll be sewing up an eyeglass case that just happens to fit a camera inside it. :wink:

nothing is coming between me and my bono story either!:D
I dont care what i have to smuggle or hide or whatever......
im getting on that stage and thats the end of it.
Im going to grab, die, bite, melt, and whatever i can do in the time frame of one song :laugh:

lets hope he likes babyfaces because thats me. ive got brown hair. brown eyes,
theres gotta be something about me that will get me on that stage!
*cues heroic music*

sorry
im a little drunk tonight

We :heart: U 2 much!

A new lyric derived from: You love me too much, you always love me too much.

Yeah, a camera is definately coming in with me this time. Last tour, Miss Goody-Goody here :mad: worried about having the camera taken from me mid-show. HA! - There were flashbulbs all around me the entire time. :madspit: Those could have been MY pics, but nooooooo. That's all right - I. will. not. be. denied. this. time. :evil: :D

Best thing to do is take a throw away camera with you. That way, if you're stopped by security, you can ditch it and not be out a lot of dough on your expensive camera.

I was Miss Goody Two Shoes at first, then I saw all kinds of flashes going off, so I turned to the dark side and packed film...and I ain't sorry I did! And FYI - all of these photos were taken after 9/11 - security still let me bring the camera in. It was loosely concealed in my back pocket and they never asked me about it (I went to about 4 or 5 concerts with a camera on me.)
34243%3C8%3B23232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32327875%3B9%3B55nu0mrj

34243%3C8%3B23232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32327875%3B%3B9%3B5nu0mrj

34243%3C8%3B23232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32327875%3B%3A955nu0mrj

34243%3C8%3B23232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32327875%3B9%3B88nu0mrj

Some more sign ideas:
My love for U2 will last forever

Here is my U2 concert sign, now bite my fingers!

(sorry - fresh out of other ideas!)

Last edited:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Best thing to do is take a throw away camera with you. That way, if you're stopped by security, you can ditch it and not be out a lot of dough on your expensive camera.

I was Miss Goody Two Shoes at first, then I saw all kinds of flashes going off, so I turned to the dark side and packed film...and I ain't sorry I did! And FYI - all of these photos were taken after 9/11 - security still let me bring the camera in. It was loosely concealed in my back pocket and they never asked me about it (I went to about 4 or 5 concerts with a camera on me.)

So those pictures were taken with a disposable camera? :eyebrow:

karmic_postmark said:

So those pictures were taken with a disposable camera? :eyebrow:

Ya know, I don't really remember! They may have been taken with my neon green plastic cheapie camera though. I definitely don't have a "good" camera. I used 800 speed film for that.

Good point!

Oh and I thought of one more sign to make: You're the reason I volunteer. (Which is true - thanks to Bono I now volunteer my time as a massage therapist to AIDS residents at a hospice!)

I really like all your suggestions! :D:up:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
There’s something I meant to do today
And I think it was you

:lmao:

Ohhh yeah... :combust: :faint:

... but when tour starts, let's hear what's working ( = getting you up on stage! :yes: :wink: ) for you Americans and we'll just copy it here in Europe! :lol:

Last edited:
I'm hoping that I'll have the chance to cacth them up and down the west coast. That means I might be in the company of other Bono girls i recently met
:wink: so this would be a perfect sign to keep the peace among us vying for Bono.

[color=dark red]We're a package deal! :flirt:[/color] :D

Last edited:
hows about this (my favourite line ever i think...!)

"Just give me what i want - thats mean YOU Bono - and no-one gets hurt!"

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Oh and I thought of one more sign to make: You're the reason I volunteer. (Which is true - thanks to Bono I now volunteer my time as a massage therapist to AIDS residents at a hospice!)

Hmmm :hmm: there was a Lemon Grrrrrl in the old zootopia, she
was lovely, a really sweet and amazing person......

Are you the real Lemon Grrrrrl???

Evalicious said:

Hmmm :hmm: there was a Lemon Grrrrrl in the old zootopia, she
was lovely, a really sweet and amazing person......

Are you the real Lemon Grrrrrl???

Yes, I am the real Lemon Grrrrrl (that's Grrrrrl, with 5 R's)!

Aw, you're making my head swell! :D Is there a blush smilie?? :blush: (guess not!)

I can prove it - here's my old avatar!
3424659523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dwp%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323698995472wp1lsi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom