Your assignment: pics of 80's Bono in shades or smoking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
U2girl gave me the idea for this, I know there are several pics, do you have some pics of pre-AB Bono in shades? What about pre-AB Bono with a cigarette, or giving the peace sign?

Hey Kitty,

Here you go. Two of Bono in shades and smoking from Rattle & Hum book. I'll check for earlier ones when I get home.

jtbandsmoke.jpg

jtbonosmoke.jpg

Thanks! Great! :up:

There's a thread on EYKIW that wanted to know when he started smoking, but thought he didn't start until 1991. As an 80's fan, I thought I'd seen pics. Thank you, I didn't have those! If you do find earlier ones that would be cool too!

a few sunglasses pics:

bonojtsexy.jpg

bonojtglasses.jpg

bonosting.jpg

bonojtshades.jpg

and the ever sexy and gorgeous John Lennon Bono

bonojthot.jpg

Last edited:
I thought that was a cigarette too but it's a pick, it goes with this one:

pick.jpg

Thanks just the same, it's a HOT PIC!! :sick:

Damn, how I miss the JT/R&H era!! :scream: :drool: :love:

Last edited:
This was part of their act in the 70's and early 80's, but in the second one he's hanging on the cig. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't smoke occasionally at least even then.

BBonosmoke.jpg

BBonosmoke2.jpg

Isn't he cute.

Yes he is Scarletwine! Thanks! Where did you find that smoking pic? Second pic = :cute: :drool: :love:

U2Kitten said:
Thanks! Great! :up:

There's a thread on EYKIW that wanted to know when he started smoking, but thought he didn't start until 1991. As an 80's fan, I thought I'd seen pics. Thank you, I didn't have those! If you do find earlier ones that would be cool too!

a few sunglasses pics:

bonojtsexy.jpg

bonojtglasses.jpg

bonosting.jpg

bonojtshades.jpg

and the ever sexy and gorgeous John Lennon Bono

bonojthot.jpg

:drool: times infinity...

Seriously, people with bad hearts should not be allowed into threads like these...

Angela

Another one of him in shades. :D

Attachments

• posterbookseriousbonosunglasses.jpg
    posterbookseriousbonosunglasses.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 74
:drool: Flaming June, you did it to me again :combust: Where do you keep finding all these hot, sexy JT pics I've never seen before?

U2Kitten said:
:drool: Flaming June, you did it to me again :combust: Where do you keep finding all these hot, sexy JT pics I've never seen before?

Hey, glad you liked it! Actually, I scanned it from a poster book. I have a couple that I haven't scanned coz I've been lazy. :reject: But I promise I will soon. :yes:

Desire4Bono said:
ba-jt69.jpg

This picture kind of reminds me of those old fashioned type photos where you put on old fashioned costumes usually from the old west or 20's mobsters. Not really sure why it just did. I do like the pic though!

I always thought it would be fun to do one of those but nobody else ever wanted to.
:(

Thanks for the super hot pics. He started smoking earlier than I thought. Time to quit and save that voice!

Back
Top Bottom