Young girl, get outta my life....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ODB said:
Why does it matter? Because it's sickening for good looking young girls to lust after four homely, pastey, wrinkled, balding, short, fat middle aged Irishmen.

Wow...PLEBA is definitely the wrong forum for you to be hangin' out in.

Sicy said:
It's pretty sad.. ODB is a regular PLEBA poster under a well-known username. :|

I dont get it.

Damn! Then this makes no sense? :scratch: So I assume under the other username this person drools over them guys and under this username this person trashes them! Like WTF? :| Some people! Weird.

ILuvLarryMullen said:

HEY! Larry is not homely, wrinkled, balding, or fat!!!

Stop raining on our parade :madspit: !

:confused: None of them are!

Maybe early 40s was "old" 100 years ago, but come on! People are living to their 100s these days! If you're not even halfway through your life and already considered "old," doesn't that seem just a little bit silly? :happy:

Tabby said:
Huh? :eek: I can't believe it. Sure it wasn't somebody's jealous boyfriend?:p

I think so. This ODB person posted in PLEBA back in April starting fights with the same argument.

Its stories like these that make me so friggin grateful that I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world. After 30 years of my life I am finally in the most mature and fabulous relationship ever. I :heart: my baby so much.
I even got him posting here. (Well not really in pleba... but :p)

Hearing this shite makes me :sad:

Sicy said:
Its stories like these that make me so friggin grateful that I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world. After 30 years of my life I am finally in the most mature and fabulous relationship ever. I :heart: my baby so much.
I even got him posting here. (Well not really in pleba... but :p)

Hearing this shite makes me :sad:

I hear ya. Trust is everything. I am totally fine with the "mature" sites Rick goes to and he's fine with me being here. I never feel like I have to hide PLEBA and he feels more relaxed because I'm not on his ass about what he looks at online. Some people don't understand but it works for us. I did the jealousy thing with my first husband and its not fun.

Sicy said:

I have just confirmed it is a husband. :|

How shitty.

I'm so lucky...drgn would never do anything like that...hell, he even came in here and posted one of my fave Bono pics for me once! :)

Back
Top Bottom