Young Bono vs Elijah Wood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolfeden

Refugee
calm down, cold resides with me. I flee to decembe
Okay here we go.

elijah.jpg

elijahlook.gif

Last edited:
:hmm: maybe if I look close enough.....

*an hour later* ... oops.. too distracted! :wink:

Last edited:
Hmmm....

*seconds Queen Bee* :no: :no: :no:

*takes the frightened BabyBono into her arms and rocks him until he starts to drool on her shirt*

There is kind of a reseblance, but :no: Anybody but Elijah! Im sorry but he just.... well in my mind he is kind of a winer... Im sorry,probably nobody agrees with me. Please dont get mad.

Well, Wood has got a "nice" face (damning with faint praise), and there is a vague resemblance, but let's look closely at each distinct facial feature: Bono's face is markedly stronger in every sense: the eyes are enormously more intense, the nose is more pronounced and full of character, the mouth is wider and way more sensual, the chin is more dramatic and masculine. But even more importantly is the overall emotional impact of each respective face. Wood projects a mood of vaguely troubled weepiness; Bono projects a mood that is intense, confused, committed, wise, yet naive at the same time (my god, those eyes!) It's an enormously complex face, even at that age.
This is like comparing a child's pudding cup with an elaborate gourmet dinner. (Sorry, that's harsh; it's been a long work week.)
But actually, to be really petty, even his hair is better!

I don't see it, but I can see how he could be fixed up to play him in a movie. But he looks so babyfied you'd have to change actors for older Bonos.

Back
Top Bottom