You forgot it again, did you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
3357936%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323332863678ot1lsi

He's always so :drool: to us and you forget Bono Day every week!

08.jpg

That is not the point! There should be an OFFICIAL Bono Day thread! :grumpy:

Okay, okay. Obviously Bono Day is abolished. But someone has to tell me that! :scream: I won't start any Bono Day threads anymore if nobody wants them. :no:

Though I really, really enjoyed them. :(

But it's okay. Just tell me.

Thank you, U2savestheworld! You do appreciate Bono Day in all it's glory! :hug:

C'mon, Saves! We'll do our own Bono Day/Leather Day if Bono lost his attraction to all the PLEBA gals. :sad: That means more for us! :macdevil:

The ones who want Leather Day to remein existing: Please raise your hand or post piccies - whatever you prefer. :mac:

Maybe it really shan't exist any longer...:(

Never would i forgot Bono Day...........i would have to have amnesia if i ever did:no: yes he's been very good to us that's why we should always remember his day especially when those wet:ohmy: hot :drool: sexy pics r involved...........those r what created Bono Day in the first place............am i right girls??????????:wink: :wink: :wink:

In another thread someone (Flaming June, I think) mentioned that in the past everyone used to post in all the band member picture threads but now it seems to be pretty splintered -- Bono girls only posting for Bono, Larry girls only for Larry, etc. If that's the case, that's kind of sad and I would like for that not to be the case, for all of us to freely post great pics of whoever, regardless of if they're our fave or not.
In that spirit, my contributions to Leather Day...

bo-all7.jpg

bo-all13.jpg

ba-all62.jpg

A_81.jpg

dsmith2904 said:
In another thread someone (Flaming June, I think) mentioned that in the past everyone used to post in all the band member picture threads but now it seems to be pretty splintered -- Bono girls only posting for Bono, Larry girls only for Larry, etc. If that's the case, that's kind of sad and I would like for that not to be the case, for all of us to freely post great pics of whoever, regardless of if they're our fave or not.
In that spirit, my contributions to Leather Day...

I don't know about that, I'm sort of new here but I definitely find myself hanging out in Larry threads way too much. I always post in other threads, I think.
But, I think I go a little bit crazier in the Bono threads.

dsmith2904 said:

:shifty:

I'm probably the most quilty person of the behavior you describe, BUT, in my defense, I have over 6000 Bono pics on my hard drive and if I dared to devote as much space to the other three, it would no doubt crash and I couldn't let that happen to my baby *:hug: compy*

and Bono is my fave, yeah, I dunno, sorry, I can't help it!!!!! :shrug:

we missed leather day last week too, I wasn't gonna say anything....:reject:

Actually, I consider myself a "Larry girl" yet I love to post pic of the other boys as well. I'm a U2 slut, for lack of a better word LOL. I couldn't really choose my favorite member (no pun intended :sexywink:) anyways, I LOVE all 4 of my boys!!!!!!

bonomug.jpg

Gorgeous smile!

bo20.jpg

God bless America!

bp6.jpg

Is this man sexy or what? YESSSSS! Damn he looks great in leather!

bp13.jpg

:drool:

Last edited:
I just want to put it on record that I love all four of our guys and I love pix of all of them. Why not have Bono threads, Larry threads, Edge threads, Adam threads *and* group threads? I look at as many threads as I have time to of all of the guys, not just Bono. Having said that I do love Bono Leather Day and it'd be kind of a drag not to have it, although it's also true that we never exactly ignore the B-man. I don't think anyone needs to worry about any of the guys getting ignored in PLEBA!!!!!:laugh: :lmao: :lmao: :laugh: :lmao:

I always loved LEATHER! But sadly when it gets to where the threads are called "don't forget" "Forgot again" and "remember" maybe it's time to give it up. Next week, let's come in with enthusiasm! :happy:

Well, it's like some other people have pointed out, we might forget to specifically post "Bono Leather Day" but meanwhile there are cool threads going about the B-man's latest TV appearance or whatever.......the "Diary" thing got a well project going! Does anyone need to worry about us ignoring the B-man? Not on your life!!!!:drool: :drool: :yes: :evil: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom