You didn't thought I'd be stupid enough to do it, but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
...obviously I am. :D

Looketh and laugheth [or loveth it - you're choice. Mine is the last one.]

3353868%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233339%3B8389ot1lsi

3353868%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233339%3B838%3Aot1lsi

Don't think, I don't smile on these pics because I don't like my mullet....

When my mum saw me with my new hair for the first time she was like:
Mum: *backs two steps away*.... :eek: ........... :ohmy: ........
Me: What is it, Mum?
Mum: :ohmy: *studders* I--I---you---you told me you wanted----and what IS this anyway?
Me: I told you - this is a mullet.
Mum: That mullet destroyed your beautfil long hair! :sad:
Me: Don't say you don't like it...
Mum: No, I won't say it.....it is nice....I just have to get used to it....... :eyebrow: ........it--it will take some time, but.....I'll get used to it......*leaves*..... :coocoo:
Me: :lmao:

And the best will be when my father sees it cos he didn't even knew I wanted to cut my hair!

Okay, my father saw it.

Father: :eeklaugh: You look like a real lady now *looking into direction of mum as if to say 'THIS is my daughter!'*

:huh: :banghead:

Phuzzie_the_camera_girl said:
O_O

You're braver than me that's for sure! O_O

LOL ;)

*can totally see the look on your mom's face when she saw it*

The mullet has returned! :eeklaugh: :ohmy: :eek: ;)
I wouldn't say I'm braver than you - you were the one having to live with just stubbles on your head cos your mom cut your hair completely. :slant:

Oh yes :scream: you know my mum! :scream:

Phuzzie_the_camera_girl said:
O_O

The mullet has returned! :eeklaugh: :ohmy: :eek: ;)

OMG!:eek: :eek:
I can't believe you did it.........well........I guess there's no looking back now.............

LONG LIVE THE MULLET..............I guess:shrug:

*BOOMCHA*: You don't like it - well, can't change it.

Girlie---uh, bono-vox, I mean: I totally :love: it! I won't do anything with my mullet! :no: :D :hug:

Clarity: :hug: Thank you!

You lucky duck......I don't think I could get away with that at the library. :laugh: :laugh: :love: I think it looks cool.........:wink: The important thing is that you like it.

Well, I wasn't sure quite what to expect and I was prepared not to like it but...

I think you look really cute and I like it :yes:

Not everyone can wear that style but I like it on you :up:

You've got guts girlie :lol:

This just proves my point that it's not that the mullet is bad...you just have to have the right look to pull it off...and I think it looks nice on you! Not many people can pull off that look (I know I couldn't!!). :)

WOW! :shocked: You are SO brave! It looks like your bravery paid off really well -- that cut is cute on you! I agree with BV -- there are a lot of different ways you can wear your hair now. :yes: Way to go!! :)

Thank you all.

:hug:@ all

meegannie said:
WOW! :shocked: You are SO brave! It looks like your bravery paid off really well -- that cut is cute on you! I agree with BV -- there are a lot of different ways you can wear your hair now. :yes: Way to go!! :)
But why do you guys keep saying that this was so brave? :lol: It's been just :crack: seeing how my long hair :crack: was cut and :crack: thrown into the litter basket! ;)

I think you look great!

You've got the perfect face for the cut and you can do loads with it.

Now a return to Charlie's Angel's Farah Fawcett would be a problem.:up:

FallingStar said:
*BOOMCHA*: You don't like it - well, can't change it.

Indeed.......hints the "LONG LIVE THE MULLET!!!!!"
^ *I am wishing you happiness with the mullet*
:D

I had a friend who had a mullet once......
It was popular around town........
It started a trend :yes:

:shocked: wow!

in spain we call this hair cut "Peinao gitanillo"

i thought about going to the hairdresser but...my hair is quite long know and i think i'm gonna let it grow (is "let grow" the right expression???? :confused: :huh: )

ciao

teehee said:

Well, I'm starting to think that we are the only ones in Spain who call it "peinao gitanillo". Or maybe not, who knows :shrug:

I know "peinao gitanillo" too, so you're not alone! ;)

Back to topic, congrats on the mullet FallingStar!! You look great!!

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom