You are all freaks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , this obsession for Bono may not be healthy , but what
a way to go :drool:

Bono1989.jpg

1455ae0d.jpg

u2lc-2.jpg

c9716182.jpg

I'd love to see what thread/comment(s) brought this on... If I should dare read them, that is. LOL!

While some may joke on PLEBA and say it's scary and we're weird, it's much better to be here than on other parts of the forum where it's open season for the bullies, the cutting jokesters and other jerks who make sport of belittling others for their own pleasure, with their abuse disguised as 'humor.' I even saw a whole thread on don't expect, suggest devoted to how 'bad' this place is, well it's the only place I feel safe and welcome,and the only place where everyone is readily accepted as a friend and no one picks on anyone. We have a good time here, and it's a much nicer and better kind of fun than a lot of what I see happening in the OT forums. I may be the only person who's been here so long (nearly 5 years) without growing tired of the pics and the drooling and running off to other areas. This is the best part of the forum, and while it changes personalities from time to time as different groups of members become more active, it's always good, always happy, and always HOT. Anyone who doesn't like that doesn't have to click on this forum.

PLEBA & PLEBAns :hug: :bow: :up:

Here, here U2Kitten, well said!!:applaud: I totally agree with everything you said coz if you hadn't already beaten me to it, I would've posted something similar. But I will repeat your last sentence...
If anyone visiting Pleba doesn't approve on what goes on here, then get the hell out!!!:rant:

PLEBA & PLEBAns FOREVER!! :heart: :bono: :adam: :larry: :edge: :heart: :hug:

U2kitten said it perfectly. I'm genuinely terrified to post outside of Pleba. I don't like to see the judgment and general rudeness seeping in here, to the one place left where we can come and just have a good time.

It's all in good fun, people! If you don't like it here, don't come in here! It's that simple. There are several places on interference into which I don't even venture to lurk anymore. It isn't hard to do.

We aren't bothering anyone, and we aren't singling people out to pick on and ridicule. If you want to play, come on in, everyone is welcome. Just so long as you don't come here to try and name call and make people feel bad.

I guess some people just don't understand that you can have a good time without making someone else miserable. I feel sorry for people who waste their time worrying over the fact that we here at Pleba are 'freaks' rather than finding something they can enjoy as much as we enjoy ourselves here.

Oh, and by the way, I am quite proud to be a freak. I have never wanted to fit into anyone's definition of 'normal'. (and that just drives you crazy, doesn't it? :p )

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:
WTF is up with the PLEBA bashing? For feck's sake, if you don't like it don't post here.

She used to post here all the time. A lot of us did. Not to speak for Souly, but what some people object to is how Pleba has gone from a place to look and appreciate pictures with modest drooling :drool: to a place where every other post seems to be "OMG BONO IS SO FUCKING HOT!#!#!# I WANT TO SHAG HIM AND SUCK HIS FINGERS AND TOES$%!!!!"

imho :)

kellyahern said:

She used to post here all the time. A lot of us did. Not to speak for Souly, but what some people object to is how Pleba has gone from a place to look and appreciate pictures with modest drooling :drool: to a place where every other post seems to be "OMG BONO IS SO FUCKING HOT!#!#!# I WANT TO SHAG HIM AND SUCK HIS FINGERS AND TOES$%!!!!"

exactly. I'd be rich for every time I read "OMG he's so HOTT!" after each and every Bono pic that is posted. but eh. the pictures are always nice....

kellyahern said:

Amen to that, Kel. That´s exactly what I think. :)

kellyahern said:
...what some people object to is how Pleba has gone from a place to look and appreciate pictures with modest drooling to a place where every other post seems to be "OMG BONO IS SO FUCKING HOT!#!#!# I WANT TO SHAG HIM AND SUCK HIS FINGERS AND TOES$%!!!!"

I'm not so sure about his fingers but I'd love to suck his toes.

TOES :drool: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom