You are all freaks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
love_u2_adam said:
i love pleba cause people let you steal there pics and they dont care if you do...i love all the pics and i think that if you dont like the pics then dont say anything just dont go back for gosh sakes:rolleyes: and omg i dont have any word... this is just stupid!!!!!!!!:mad:

whoa, whoa wait a second. this isn't about the pics, honey. it's about the replies about the pics :)

Depending on the definition of stealing you are using you may or may not be right. If you are right clicking and saving onto your computer, yes you are right people don't care. :)

Also, no one is complaining about NOT liking pictures, the discussion has to do with the reactions to the pictures which can sometimes get out of hand.

I am going to declare this topic dead for we are now just going in circles. I still believe some interesting insights were raised and that we can all benefit from sometimes thinking twice before hitting the submit reply button. And even if you hit it, there is always the edit button.

Lies said it best

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Not to mention there's a thread here already by a younger member whose mom banned her from PLEBA after reading some of the posts. I was surprised that a few people said "that's too bad, sorry to see you go." and that was it.

[...]

I was still ashamed to know that PLEBA is clearly getting over the top and no one seems to mind. And by "no one" I mean the posters, not the mods. The mods shouldn't have to be moderating threads because of risque content. We're all adults or close enough to adulthood to know what is acceptable and what's over the top.

Thought it was worth repeating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom