Yo graphic goddesses--and a job notice ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
Is anyone interested in designing Bono's Angel's new graphics banner? Some of you are so talented!! I'm going to try to update our look this summer while I have a bit (just a bit :sigh: of spare time). It'd need to have the web address and our slogan (which is currently "U2 Fans Mobilizing to Drop the Debt" but slogan is open to revision). Angels, feel free to write with your suggestions. :D

Also, Bono's Angles is hiring! Well, for free. LOL. I'm looking for a Communications Goddess or God (guess I should post this in FMY too) to help me out. There's a lot of interest :dance: and I could use some assistance. This person would help with the website, etc. Get yer application in now. ;)

Peace,
Cheryl

So you don't want to use the old Bono with fly shades hugging the angel statue again? What pic do you want? I can make the banner, but I can't do anything for websites :crack:

LOL--not an HTML coder, eh? Thanks for the banner offer. Yes, I'd love to use that pic you desribe still. Really, the only thing missing on the banner is a brief phrase describing who Bono's Angels are. I don't want someone to think it's just a fan site.

:wave:

SD

nakedangel2_copy.jpg

bw_mic2.jpg

Souley! Those rule! :) :dance: :up: Okay, so now I have to choose.... I like the 1st two the best, hmmm...ennie mennie miney mo....

Angels, please feel free to weigh in. Still looking for a co-coordinator if anyone is willing to get involved! I need someone to add names, etc. :help: ;)

SD

Yer, good advice MC :)

Souly I love them! Is there *cough* anyway the web address could be added? Thanks so much--not to be picky. :reject: They look great!

SD

One more idea I had, but all the words wouldn't fit:huh:

banner3-vi.jpg

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
One more idea I had, but all the words wouldn't fit:huh:

If you have a small one I could put it on my site. But it'd have to be very small, like this size

u2tmh2.gif

It wouldn't need the words b/c I could link right to it. Like maybe just a portion his head as he peaks around from that angel statue or something.

Last edited:
oliveu2cm said:

If you have a small one I could put it on my site. But it'd have to be very small, like this size

u2tmh2.gif

It wouldn't need the words b/c I could link right to it. Like maybe just a portion his head as he peaks around from that angel statue or something.

oohhh that's really little :crack: I'll try :huh:

This is the best I could do that smalll :huh:

angelsmall-vi.jpg

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

oohhh that's really little :crack: I'll try :huh:

This is the best I could do that smalll :huh:

angelsmall-vi.jpg

that one is perfect!!! thanks! :D:up:

you guys, the big ones everyone has done are just gorgeous!! We've got some very talented plebans! :up:

Yes, we do! Wow, this is going to be harder than I thought. Okay, I'll make a decision on Monday. LOL. HOpefully I can get the list of Angels updated then too. Yeah! :) :hyper:

SD

PS--I should have mentioned. The one I'm thinking of needs to be pretty small--about the size of a sig or the loverly AFW banner up top so folks can use them. The one I use on the actually Angels site can be bigger. :) Hope that helps? These are great, ladies!

Cheryl

Here's a banner that could be used for a U2 banner exchange:
angelsbanner.jpg

If you want the site address on it let me know. However, if you use it in a banner exchange clicking on it automatically takes the person who clicked on the banner to your site. :)

Back
Top Bottom