Yo graphic goddesses--and a job notice ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
Here's a banner that could be used for a U2 banner exchange:
angelsbanner.jpg

If you want the site address on it let me know. However, if you use it in a banner exchange clicking on it automatically takes the person who clicked on the banner to your site. :)

They are all wonderful but I vote for this one!

Queen Bee :bow:

Is there a way to put the addy on? To go up on other site? (Like this one? :)) If not, I can use various ones for various things, since there are so many great banners here. Angels, please feel free, in fact I encourage, using a banner in your sig to get the word out. I don't know I just feel like after Bono's speech, there's a special energy and I want to help harness it. :up: Ladies if you don't want your work used (for whatever reason), no worries at all just let us know before we use it. :D

Peace,
Cheryl

Hey Sherry did you know you can make "live links" in your signature? so people can just click on the link and it will open in a new window? If you did know just ignore me :reject:

But if you want to know how, you can do it as follows:
Join Bono's Angels!

Just remove the * in the above link. it will appear like this:

Join Bono's Angels!

And you can write anything in between those brackets, which is what people will see. For example:

Join Bono's league of determined kick-arse Angels :sexywink:

Ahh, thanks! I have always wondered how people did that! :happy:

testing:

Kitty'sU2pics

edit whoo hoo it worked :dance: thanks :bow:

Last edited:
Hi ladies! Thanks for putting an Angel's banner in your sig. The more the merrier. :) :angel:

Olive, I didn't know that, thanks! I see what I can do. :)

Queen Bee, the page you made is loverly! Is there a way to credit yourself on the page? :yes: :up: I'll send you a PM and see if we can't get it uploaded. It's about year 2 now, so time for a new look. I'll have to chat with my lovely and talented cyberlandlady, Ms. Olive ;) to see what I can figure out. I have a new computer now, with no FTP, which was what I used last time so I'm not sure how to update things. I'll ask her.

My email is cduckwo1@gmu.edu if you could toss me an email, I'd love it!

Peace,
Cheryl

Queen Bee said:
Four sig banners:

sigbanner1.jpg

Okay, I'm trying to put this one in my sig. Do I have to upload it or can it just be saved on my c drive?? :huh: Cause it doesn't seem to be working. :sigh: Anybody know? Sorry to be so dense about this...

SD

Sherry Darling said:

Okay, I'm trying to put this one in my sig. Do I have to upload it or can it just be saved on my c drive?? :huh: Cause it doesn't seem to be working. :sigh: Anybody know? Sorry to be so dense about this...

SD

Yes, you need it uploaded to put it in your sig. I uploaded it to the Angels site.

sigbanner1.jpg

straight link: http://angels.u2takemehigher.com/sigbanner1.jpg

So just put that URL in between

Last edited:
As far as FTP goes, I :heart: my WS_FTP at IPSwitch but I don't think they offer a free version anymore (just a trial one, which isn't worth figuring out, etc).

Sooo I'd suggest downloading FTP Commander

But I have no idea if that last website will put spyware on your computer. :reject: I used to think Tucows was safe, but now I dunno. :uhoh:

Thanks Olive! :heart: I PMed Queen Bee, Pics finder and Grapic Goddes Extraoridnaire, so we can get her loverly redesign up. I'm sure she'll PM me back soon! :yes: :wave: to QB

SD

Back
Top Bottom