Yet Another Nice Story About Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diane L

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Freaked out in a Moonage Daydream, oh yeah!
I read this story on another Internet site (not a U2 site). Bulletin board posters were discussing the famous people they'd met:
"Best story belongs to my wife. She was flying BOS/LAX front cabin. These boys were playing their music kind loud. She asked the guy next to her if he wouldn't mind turning it down a bit. He was very courteous, apologized, gave her a rose...Bono."

Other posters chimed in to say they heard that Bono was "super cool" and such, and a couple of female posters even revealed what they'd want to do if they met him (shame on them, hee hee!)

Hey, maybe one of those Bono-in-a-Boxes was on that plane (rose included in package)...

Diane

I'd tell him to turn it UP! He is sexy, and I do want a Bono in a box!

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

Diane, that quote you have in your location about life being beautiful all the time, is that by any chance a quote from the Monkees' song 'They're coming to take me away, ha ha, hee hee hee, to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!' ?

Back
Top Bottom