Yes, I am a newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that PLEBA is the highlight of my day. I started logging on in October but thought I better take some time to read your posts daily (or 3, 4 or 5 times daily) before I officially joined. I am 35, married, 4 kids and you can see by my name, I kinda have a thing for Bono. Well, a really big thing actually! Thanks for letting me in and I will try my best not to come as too much of a newbie!

Hi Mrs. (American) Hewson!
I'm 33, have three kids and have a thing for Bono, I think you might be my long lost sister.
biggrin.gif

OMG, I live in Fullerton!!!
Welcome!

[This message has been edited by NicaMom (edited 12-31-2001).]

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that PLEBA is the highlight of my day. I started logging on in October but thought I better take some time to read your posts daily (or 3, 4 or 5 times daily) before I officially joined. I am 35, married, 4 kids and you can see by my name, I kinda have a thing for Bono. Well, a really big thing actually! Thanks for letting me in and I will try my best not to come as too much of a newbie!
I am a newbie too, but welcome!!! I am 24, not married, no kids, but we do have something in common. I have a thing for Bono too. He is one fine speciman of a man!!!! I Look forward to getting to know you better!!!

Welcome! We need another older U2 fan here to balance things out! Tell me you love UF Bono- PLEASE!!
smile.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Welcome!
smile.gif
I think it's great that you took the time to research this crazy place before joining!
biggrin.gif
I am 30, so it's great to have someone else in that age range to balance things out a bit, there aren't too many of us around! LOL!

I thought I would even out the age thing here.

I'm 33 and I live in SoCal too! I'm not married and have no kids. except my dog, who is like a child!
I do have a thing for Bono tho.....

Wow, everyone's introducing themselves! I'll join in....Welcome Bono's American Wife! (I like that you put AMERICAN in there) I'm 18, I've been a U2 fan since around the Unforgettable Fire-which was really early! I'm Larry's bedmate...but Bono's second on my list.
biggrin.gif
One thing you must know-It's all about the DROOMS!!!!

Hi! I'm new too and I think I've come in with the oldest age. I'm 40. I've been reading Interference threads almost daily since October. You girls are so fun! I've had this thing for Bono for 18 years - bet none of you can top that! I have a 5 year daughter and a very tolerant husband.

Happy to have you, I hope you like hot pics! I am 40 and have been a U2 fan for 20 years. I have a thing for Bono too, I'll take him in leather! I have 2 kids, a girl who is 12 and a boy 15. He likes U2 and went to 6 shows with me! Have a good new year and a good time in PLEBA.

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Thanks so much for the great welcome!!! I know I am going to like it here with all of my fellow Bono loving sisters! I can't reply to everyone who answered my post so I will try to pick a few: yes,I do love UF Bono and I also like Bono in leather (I would like him out of leather too!!!) I have been a fan since I was 16, which is too many years ago to count. I fell in love with Bono the first time I saw him in those tight black jeans during SBS on MTV! A special hello to my Fullerton neighbor/long lost sister NicaMom! Well, Happy New Year all and thanks again.

Welcome to PLEBA and the rest of Interference!

I'm 19, engaged to another member of this forum, college student, no kids...but lots of pets!
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

xyxwave.gif
Hi there!
Welcome to Pleba! I am 29 yrs old, been an Adam fan since I was in my teens!
This place has been a wonderful refuge for me! I've met some very kind ppl here! I hope you have a wonderful time here too!
smile.gif

------------------
she is the dreamer....she's imagination

*+*MaRiA*+*
a little girl with Spanish eyes...

Welcome! That's cool that you took the time to read. Make yourself at home.
smile.gif
It's easy to do.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

"Penises, I'm inclined to believe... are good things." - Adam

Glad you decided to sign up...even after seeing the mayhem for months!
wink.gif
Was it a new year's resolution? Hehe. Anyway, I hope to get to know you all very soon. As for me...I'm 19, studying Eng and Fre Lit, and I'm a hippy (in case you couldn't tell
wink.gif
)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

WELCOME

I'm 25 (soon 26, ugh), from Sweden and I have a HUGE thing for Bono. I've been a fan for ten years, in june.

Hope you'll like it here, this dream and drool palace!

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Back
Top Bottom