Yeah, this thread is a bit early...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
yeah, i realise i'm starting this thread a little early, and wasn't sure whether to just continue the edge thread from last week instead of start a new one...i won't have a computer as of 8 pm tonight, and i just wanted to get in a few last edge thread posts before i dissappear for winter break...

for rockonedge and her new beanie:
Edge_beanie.jpg

amigos2.gif

bd_13.gif

edge.jpg

edge_sj.jpg

somebody mentioned seeing the swiss cheese walls in this pic in the video for "hands":
edgestudio.jpg

the wall with the holes was in the "don't take your guns to town" video too

boston_edge.jpg

*snerk*
grammy432.jpg

mam01.gif

mam12.gif

gala-017.jpg

metafter-u202.jpg

gala-038.jpg

ema95_u2_best_group_05.jpg

i was completly ignoring bono, this looks really cool though:
vma1992_u2_best_group_video14.jpg

anyone know if this really looked as funny as it does in pictures as it may have while it was on tv in motion?
ema1999_edge_presenting01.jpg

ema1999_edge_presenting02.jpg

ema1999_edge_presenting03.jpg

ema1999_edge_presenting04.jpg

ema1999_edge_presenting05.jpg

ema1999_edge_presenting06.jpg

ema1999_edge_presenting07.jpg

ema1999_edge_presenting08.jpg

ema1999_edge_presenting09.jpg

Originally posted by Kristie
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HE DOING!!! HE IS SO CUTE! I need to see this video! Does anyone have it!!!

I want to see it too!!!! :yes:

My contribution to the early Edge day:
336356%3A%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D9%3B8%3D%3B54%3Dxroqdf%3E2323345%3C%3B3396ot1lsi

336356%3A%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D9%3B8%3D%3B54%3Dxroqdf%3E2323345%3C%3B3397ot1lsi

336356%3A%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D9%3B8%3D%3B54%3Dxroqdf%3E2323345%3C%3B3399ot1lsi

336356%3A%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D9%3B8%3D%3B54%3Dxroqdf%3E2323345%3C%3B339%3Aot1lsi

336356%3A%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D9%3B8%3D%3B54%3Dxroqdf%3E2323345%3C%3B339%3Bot1lsi

Last edited:
IWasBored said:

First, it is never too early to start an Edge thread (okay, maybe that's not entirely true, but seeing as how it is already 3 in California it must be past midnight somewhere in the world).

Second, we have a lot of work to do if we are going to top the amazing standards set by last week's thread and we may be down one Larry/Edge girl :|

Third, Edge is entirely too cute up there!! :love: I especially like the one where he has his hands clasped in front of his chest :cute:
Someone did post these pics before, they're from the MTV Europe awards a year or two ago. The guy presenting with Edge had to deliver this really lame line about, "Careful, I'm standing close to The Edge" or whatever, and Edge responded that that was a terrible line (but being our Edge, he did say it much more colorfully than that).
Any of you living in the EU, do you remember this? Am I completely butchering the story?

Okay, back with more Edge in a few.

Last edited:
i'd just like to know what he was SAYING while waving his arms around like that...cos he's said some pretty funny stuff at awards shows (the whole three bladed razor and female orgasmatron thing) while keeping relativly still...

hmmm, while i've still got reasonalble net access, i should probably go off and find more pics...

dsmith2904 said:

Second, we have a lot of work to do if we are going to top the amazing standards set by last week's thread and we may be down one Larry/Edge girl :|

Who? Why? :confused:

IWasBored, are you going to be away for long?

Oh, and my scanner is not working. :grumpy:

i kind of figure that ANY picture i post probably has been posted before, or atleast seen by everyone...i just don't have the skill to get pics up before others do...

anyway, enough talk, on with the pics

group7.jpg

today5.jpg

today2.jpg

what does this hat say?
group46.jpg

early13.jpg

One of the three Edge pictures I feel the need to post each week has already been added to this thread (my avatar pic -- yum!!!), so I will now add the other two.

The classic thread starter...
edge_limo.jpg

And the classic Baby Edge...
war_edge1.jpg

SpanishEyes21 posted some of these pics last week and I really need to add them again because, first, WOW, and second I so love that purple jacket...

DV00024.jpg

DV00026.jpg

DV00031.jpg

Had to snag this for my desktop :love:
DV00044.jpg

DV00045.jpg

DV00046.jpg

dsmith2904 said:

I thought erised's site was going to be under maintenance this weekend so she wouldn't be able to post.

Oh, right. My memory... :rolleyes: That's bad. :(

Hey, this wasn't posted last week!

larwig1.jpg

flaming june said:

IWasBored, are you going to be away for long?

i'm a bear, i'll be hibernating...

actually, dorms close and i'll have to go home. i've got interenet access at home, it's just dial up and i'm hardly ever able to use the computer...and the connection is so slow that it would take a really long time to find a post's worth of pics before i have to get offline and give my sister a chance to check her email.

cos if i were a bear, wouldn't i have already started hibernation?

interference isn't like hotmail where your account expires if it remains inactive (that's how THEY word it anyway) for a month (or any span of time), is it?? if so i'll have to try to get to the library...

edge looks possessed:
04-edge1.jpg

05-edge2.jpg

acoustic edge!!
17-edge4.jpg

07-edge3.jpg

flaming june said:

Hey, this wasn't posted last week!

larwig1.jpg

You will forever hold a special place in my heart for adding this pic to the thread. OMHFG!!! I mean, seriously!!! :drool: :combust:

Okay, I'm fine, really. We need more Edge!! Oh, and yay that we're already up to page two!!

I'm feeling a little Pop-y. Ah, Cowboy Edge...

01.jpg

new10.jpg

04.jpg

A_ja01029.jpg

"Ma'am" :flirt:
10.jpg

Last edited:
dsmith2904 said:

edge is the master of really funny facial expressions!!!
:lol:

i have NO idea what these are from...i just found them...
ed.jpg

eh.jpg

fox6.jpg

ee.jpg

eg.jpg

ef.jpg

IWasBored said:

i'm a bear, i'll be hibernating...

actually, dorms close and i'll have to go home. i've got interenet access at home, it's just dial up and i'm hardly ever able to use the computer...and the connection is so slow that it would take a really long time to find a post's worth of pics before i have to get offline and give my sister a chance to check her email.

cos if i were a bear, wouldn't i have already started hibernation?

interference isn't like hotmail where your account expires if it remains inactive (that's how THEY word it anyway) for a month (or any span of time), is it?? if so i'll have to try to get to the library...

Aww, I'm sorry. I'm gonna miss you. :) But don't worry, your account won't expire.

You will forever hold a special place in my heart for adding this pic to the thread. OMHFG!!! I mean, seriously!!!

Something tells me you like it... :wink: :laugh:

dsmith2904 said:

Um, hi!!! Wow! No, wait, I think that deserves to be stretched out in true Edge fashion ...

Woooow!!!!!!

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!!

that's what i was thinking when i saw it!!

flaming june said:

Aww, I'm sorry. I'm gonna miss you. But don't worry, your account won't expire.

i'll miss you and everyone else too...

i'm going to come back one picture-deprived freak...especially if i don't get the dvd for christmas (i wonder if my mom remembers...i bet she hasn't been shopping yet)

edge16.jpg

edge03.jpg

edge23.jpg

ok, that's it for me...:wave:

I'm sorry guys...

:sigh: yes, I won't be posting any pics this week cuz the server is being worked on all day Saturday, so if I posted pics, you'd see nothing but red X's come Saturday morning. :(

But I'll be more than happy to drool over everyone else's pics! :yes: :D

Hi guys:wave: I have 2 announcments to make

1) Im leaving for Spain on Dec. 24. Im going to Madrid with my family to meet up with some family members that I have never met before, and I'll be gone for 15 days, so I should be back like on the 8th of Jan.
2) Since I'll be leaving the 24th, Christmas came a little early for me this year. On Wednesday a family member gave me some money for Christmas and it was just enough so I could buy myself a SCANNER :hyper: I am now able to share all my U2 pics with you guys.

Merry Christmas! to my fellow Edge & Larry/Edge Girls
012046a.gif

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR,
P.S. dont drink and drive:no:

Back
Top Bottom