YDW FANCLUB & UPDATES! This girls got 'thread'!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shame on you gg......and I had such high hopes for you!! :madspit:

I know where the village is so I'll get the links for that....as for Love Rescue Me, well, I've always liked a challenge, and what better than hunting down more JT Bono...... :drool:

^^ :ohmy: Ok you've redeemed yourself.....I'll let you stay on another week GG.....:wink:

Damn can't get JT Bono out of my head.....might put R & H on again while I do my work....but then, will I work??? :evil:

Must do some work

:crack:

Must do some work

:crack:

Must drool some work

:crack: :crack: :crack:

Must drool over work

:crack: :crack: :crack: :crack:

Must drool over JTBono

:combust:

Ok. I give in.........

Thanks for putting up the links. I just read through The Village and I think I might be able to do something w/it...:drool: I might be able to resuss LRM too...

...gawd all this fic I gotta catch up with...I'll be drawin' my pension before I finish it all..:lol:

So, lemme see now...

Diaries
Christine
Drawers
The Village and
LRM.....:yikes: Y'know I am really gonna need LOTS of JT inspiration for all this...:evil: and a few nekkkiddd chests are very very good for inspiration...:evil:

sbs.jpg

:drool: Allow me some time to bask in JT Bono hotness....mmmmm....yes....so good....so good....excuse me whilst I ready myself to lick him.... gah....

Y'know I might just stay here all day and watch all these delicious JT U2 piccies keep poppin' up...

...more....need more....

Ok, ladies. I think the next chapter of the Diaries is almost ready to be posted. I'll just be checkin' it over, make sure it's ok and then you can have it.

Meantime....a few more chest pix would be most appreciated and go a very long way to hurrying me along....:evil:

Sorry m_j I can't remember what those are from! Maybe someone else will, and I'll look thru my vids and let ya know if I find it. :reject:

is this helping hurry you along ydw? or slowing you down? :eyebrow:

bonoisolation.jpg

Back
Top Bottom