YDW FANCLUB & UPDATES! This girls got 'thread'!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Come to me YDW... and let me 'inspire' you".
bonojtlondon1chacco.jpg

It was DreamOutLoud13 who made ALL of those Outside it's America gifs... definitely a gift to all Pleban kind :drool:

oiabonotrainDOL13.gif

Last edited:
"Oh YDW where have you gone? I've worn this special outfit just for you today, I know it inspires you so..."
bonojtlondon3chacco.jpg

bonocomet said:
It was DreamOutLoud13 who made ALL of those Outside it's America gifs... definitely a gift to all Pleban kind :drool:

oiabonotrainDOL13.gif

Love that one..."come to me...."

(And credit to DOL, then! :bow: )

Ack damnit YDW, I saw your name on the fanfiction aprt and got all hyper! :madwife: get us fics!

:shifty: i promise I'll have a youtube vid up of a stripping BabyBono!

Ok, I'm so sorry about yesterday! :reject: Something came up and I couldn't post...ack....

Not to worry though as I'm gonna be posting some more Diaries within the next couple of hours (got to feed the family first...hee hee). And just to make up; I've an awesome idea for the next instalment of Christine... :evil: which I'm gonna work on after I've posted the Diaries....

And thank you so much for all the pix and gifs...:drool: :drool: :drool: all that JT Bono perfection...how could anyone resist?

RESUS!!!! I NEED RESUS!!! GIVE ME SOME AIR! :faint:

Christine.....MORE Diaries.....Oh the blood pressure levels......OMG....it's all too much.....

I know what will help me....

MORE CHAPTERS!!! :evil: The tension from the latest chapter of Diaries is HUGE!! PLEASE PLEASE don't take too long to post more!! :evil: Obviously our bribery campaign worked nicely.....mwahahahaha

gluey said:
RESUS!!!! I NEED RESUS!!! GIVE ME SOME AIR! :faint:

Christine.....MORE Diaries.....Oh the blood pressure levels......OMG....it's all too much.....

I know what will help me....

MORE CHAPTERS!!! :evil: The tension from the latest chapter of Diaries is HUGE!! PLEASE PLEASE don't take too long to post more!! :evil: Obviously our bribery campaign worked nicely.....mwahahahaha

Ok, I'm not one to blow my own trumpet but this final part of the Diaries is coming on absolutely friggin' fantastic....:drool: I am now desperately in love with them all... :drool: all those fine JT blokes....

...I'm off....back to my darlings....mwah......:evil:

Am I gonna have to use my grabby hands to snatch that last chapter off of you?

:wink:

I hope it's going to be a grand finale of a long juicy luscious type..........It'll be so sad knowing it's the end that I won't want it to end!!! You know that'll mean that you have to hurry up and write Bono's version of it..... :evil:

bonocomet said:
yes. :|

It's comin'. It's comin'. Done 12 pages so far.... It just seems to be crashing in on me....(but it's a nice crashing in..:drool: )

Ok, back later...;)

oh almost forgot....your gifs are amazing.....:drool: the train....och, why don't I ever see anything like THAT when I'm near the friggin crossing? Ack...

Last edited:
Those gifs are amazing aren't they. :drool:

Wish I could make gifs like that. But I'll happily use them. :shifty:

oiabonohorsieDOL13.gif

yeehaw! ridem cowboy!

Back
Top Bottom