YDW FANCLUB & UPDATES! This girls got 'thread'!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youvedonewhat said:

...nearly forgot; Christine should be coming along maybe tomorrow..:drool:

:hyper: I tried to be good, I really did, but I went and started reading Christine since I didn't have any more Diaries to read, and now I've zipped through that, too! I can't wait for more installments of BOTH!

And :shh: Last summer I was with a friend and we'd taken her kids to have their hair cut and there was a baby baby Bono in there...same chin divot and nose and very blue eyes and I felt quite ashamed of myself...he was probably only 12 or 13, but I couldn't stop staring at him. He even had some freckles! I just kept thinking, "He's gonna be quite something in a few years...watch out girls!" :reject:

ohhhh just going back over a zillion fan fic gthreads looking for somehing else and i happend to read bono's in my drawers 1 and 2 OMG brilliance!!!!!!!!!! and sooo funny ..... larry and the tampon :lmao:

mysterious_jen said:
ohhhh just going back over a zillion fan fic gthreads looking for somehing else and i happend to read bono's in my drawers 1 and 2 OMG brilliance!!!!!!!!!! and sooo funny ..... larry and the tampon :lmao:

:wave: Jen. Thanks for digging up 'Drawers'. Whilst it's one of my funnier stories I feel it's only fair to warn you that I haven't yet finished it. In fact I'd forgotten all about it. :reject: I do intend to go back to it but with Christine and the Diaries in the queue, it'll probably be a while....unless I think of something really funny to add to it.

:flirt:

The only way I've survived the last couple of months (since I read the chapters here) of Diaries cliff-hanger is by reading the first 50 chapters.
And now I am up to date.

So - Please?? ;)

I do like the way you've written Adam in Diaries, although for some reason I can't help but imagine him as current-decade Adam, rather than JT Adam.

another mid-week installment of Christine would be awesome, can't wait!!

Speaking of Bono lookalikes...there's a guy that works at one of the yarn stores here that looks SO much like a young pre-JT Bono, it's unreal. He's blonde, but even has the long, thick hair, cleft in the chin, the whole thing. It's a little disconcerting to see him hanging on and flirting with is boyfriend, but other than that he's fun to look at, lol!

1043-1.jpg

Is it ready yet?

bono_desert-1.jpg

:bono: If all else fails, I'll turn my back on her so she can't see my face until she's posted the next chapter...

:evil:

love2bmama said:

omg, gluey! I don't have that, don't even think I've even seen it before. I must die now. :combust:

It's worth dying over though isn't it....those freckles!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom