YDW FANCLUB & UPDATES! This girls got 'thread'!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Geez, all these lovely pix of the guys....:drool: :drool: and Bono lookin' sizzlin'....I think I'd probably burn myself if I touched him...:drool: :drool:

Anyways, oks I'll finish the current Diaries. I'll probably wrap it up with the next chapter. I don't think I can squeeze any more out of it..:wink:

So, wot with Christine, Current Diaries, New Diaries, Drawers and a new fic in it's foetal stage, methinks I'm gonna be writing til my hair goes completly grey....haw haw....thank goodness for hair colour!

youvedonewhat said:
Ok, I've had a thought; seeing as some of you are showing an interest in the Diaries....:drool: (JT U2 who can't get enough of them?) :evil: how do you think it would work if I were to write a second book, this time from Bono's point of view. For example:

Remember this is Bono.

So we walked into the village, Edge beside me. We needed to find somewhere to buy some supplies. Maggie'd have our guts if we went back to the vans without absolutely everything on her list. So we stopped this aged crone who looked us up an' down an' considered our question with probing eyes.

"Down yonder." She'd said pointing a gnarled finger down the hill. "There's Mr Mundays shop, only he overcharges, stingy bastard that 'e is. "

So, we'd thanked her and made our way down the hill. It was a bright beautiful day. The weather put me in mind of making up some kinda song that'd best describe that lovely sunshine and the cool breeze that went with it. And so as Edge yakked beside me, I lost meself in some lyrics. And then as we approached that 'stingy bastards' shop I saw this little figure sittin' on a wall....

Ok, wot say ye?

:flirt: :flirt: :flirt:
Hey...that would be great.Love to see the orignal one done first,then see it in Bono's point of view,that would be so cool.We realize it'll probably take you like forever to finish it,like it's taking along time to finish the orignal one first.I guess it's up to you YDW,if you feel like going for it.We understand you have loads of other things going on in your life.I hope I explained that ok.

Bono'sLady said:
Hey...that would be great.Love to see the orignal one done first,then see it in Bono's point of view,that would be so cool.We realize it'll probably take you like forever to finish it,like it's taking along time to finish the orignal one first.I guess it's up to you YDW,if you feel like going for it.We understand you have loads of other things going on in your life.I hope I explained that ok.

:wave: hi Lynn. Well, I think I'm going to finish the Diaries first off seeing as that what everyone seems to want. I'll probably do it alongside Christine cos I can't see that one being finished any time soon as it's turning out to be as long as the Diaries.

(I'm having great fun with Crispin the Crazy. I always wanted to write a villain in somewhere, not just a bully like Julie's father but someone with a sneaky mean streak who's crafty and sly)...:lol: :yikes:

So, we'll hafta see how it all pans out. I really would like a bash at doing the Diaries from B's point of view but it will be a long haul. I'd hafta read the whole friggin' lot and see where it takes me... still, it should be fun..

o..m..g...
So, after reading thur the first part of this thread and signing in...I've taken advice and went to read Diaries...that was 2 days ago...
Someone mentioned *me thinks it was Gluey* about losing countless hours of life. Truer word have not been spoken, if so, I've not heard them...LOL!!

Here's the run down..
shower, make coffee, go to work, come home, blast open my laptop to read...repeat. Mind you "sleep" was not & has not been on the "to do" list over the last couple of days~~:wink:

I'm soooooo diggin this place!! WOOOOT!~~
Peace out, sistas!! :D

Just stopping by to say
BonoPoster2.jpg

... back to reading. :shifty:

youvedonewhat said:

:wave: hi Lynn. Well, I think I'm going to finish the Diaries first off seeing as that what everyone seems to want. I'll probably do it alongside Christine cos I can't see that one being finished any time soon as it's turning out to be as long as the Diaries.

(I'm having great fun with Crispin the Crazy. I always wanted to write a villain in somewhere, not just a bully like Julie's father but someone with a sneaky mean streak who's crafty and sly)...:lol: :yikes:

So, we'll hafta see how it all pans out. I really would like a bash at doing the Diaries from B's point of view but it will be a long haul. I'd hafta read the whole friggin' lot and see where it takes me... still, it should be fun..

Crispin the Crazy makes me think of Crusty the Clown from the Simpsons!! :huh: Just the name that is!!!

:giggle:

gluey said:

Crispin the Crazy makes me think of Crusty the Clown from the Simpsons!! :huh: Just the name that is!!!

:laugh: omFg that was SO exactly what I thought!!!!!!

:hi5:

:crack: wasn't able to get on the pc yesterday... oh well :shrug: better start reading more diaries...

Comet :drool: nice furrrf

wooooot YDW fanclub!

*signs up with bells on*

omg all this talk of rereading diaries, :drool: :drool: like my all time favourite fanfic!! :ohmy:

YDW, I :love: your idea of writing Bono's perspective but hafta say i'm with the others about finishing from Julie's first :D :wink:

((((((((((YDW and YDW's girls))))))))))))))))

gluey said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: If I could; at this moment, I'd give you a Crusty Special laff....:lol: (Actually I've got a sound bite of his laugh on my laptop. I've changed the settings so that when I open up my pc Crusty laffs at me...hee hee....)

....I've also got Homer shrieking when I close down.

.....:yikes: :yikes:

bonocomet said:
This poster hangs on my bedroom wall and believe me it inspires me daily. :drool:

lovetownposterflash.jpg

Gah, how do you manage to sleep at night, or ever leave the bedroom for that matter? Gives new meaning to drooling all over your pillow!!! :wink:

Anyway, YDW! :bow: Count me as a fan! I've just finished Diaries and *thank you!* What a great way to spend a weekend sickly and "quarantined" in the house...though I didn't get much rest, I have to say, 'cause I wouldn't stop reading and go to bed!

So, anyway... I'm not a demanding kind of person, but, well....:whistle:

:)

Bono Mot said:

Gah, how do you manage to sleep at night, or ever leave the bedroom for that matter? Gives new meaning to drooling all over your pillow!!! :wink:

Anyway, YDW! :bow: Count me as a fan! I've just finished Diaries and *thank you!* What a great way to spend a weekend sickly and "quarantined" in the house...though I didn't get much rest, I have to say, 'cause I wouldn't stop reading and go to bed!

So, anyway... I'm not a demanding kind of person, but, well....:whistle:

:)

:wave: Hi Mot. Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad that my fic helped to take your mind off your ailment. It goes w/o saying that I really appreciate all the feedback that everyone sends. And of course, the pix.. (I could so loose myself in JT land...preferably in a great big campervan in a great big bed...sleeping of course...:evil:).

Regarding how it's going: Christine is coming along nicely now. Edge is such a sweetheart in this chapter..*sighs* so for any Edgers out there: this one's for you (with a bit of Bono thrown in...gah..manwich) oh, I could be such a groupie! Well, in my head anyways.

I'm hoping to get a bit more of the Diaries looked at this week. I'd like to get to that 'big ending' soon. I know what's going to happen; it's just getting it to read right. Anyway, hopefully I should be able to post something later this week. (drat work...it ALWAYS gets in the way...:angry:)

Anyways, take care everyone; it's back to Christine for me..:kiss:

I meant to mention that while reading the Diaries, I could NOT get the Robbie Williams song "Jesus in a Campervan" out of my head!

:coocoo:

youvedonewhat said:

Regarding how it's going: Christine is coming along nicely now. Edge is such a sweetheart in this chapter..*sighs* so for any Edgers out there: this one's for you (with a bit of Bono thrown in...gah..manwich) oh, I could be such a groupie! Well, in my head anyways.

:drool:
can't wait!!!!

All this talk of chapters.....and nothing to read...... :shifty:.....if you need help proofreading YDW, you know where to find me :evil:

YES WE DO :drool: :drool::combust:

:shifty: ok YDW, how's this.... you give us few new chapters, and next week or so my package from California arrives with stripping Bono dvd, and I gif that and put it online.... how's that deal?

Galeongirl said:
YES WE DO :drool: :drool::combust:

:shifty: ok YDW, how's this.... you give us few new chapters, and next week or so my package from California arrives with stripping Bono dvd, and I gif that and put it online.... how's that deal?

:drool: Are you trying to bribe me missy? Shame on you....

...Ok, here's the deal: I post another chapter of Christine and the Diaries and you put the delicious :drool: inducing Bono gif online for all us girlies to slaver over. 'Course, it would be preferable for the said gif to feature it's content naked but then I guess we'd get thrown out for inciting that which is forbidden...:angry: :angry:

Ok, I'll try to post another chapter of Christine and I'll settle for a Bono gif only half nekkiddd...

Later, I'll post a chapter of the Diaries and you can gif the other half of Bono naked...:evil:

youvedonewhat said:

:drool: Are you trying to bribe me missy? Shame on you....

...Ok, here's the deal: I post another chapter of Christine and the Diaries and you put the delicious :drool: inducing Bono gif online for all us girlies to slaver over. 'Course, it would be preferable for the said gif to feature it's content naked but then I guess we'd get thrown out for inciting that which is forbidden...:angry: :angry:

Ok, I'll try to post another chapter of Christine and I'll settle for a Bono gif only half nekkiddd...

Later, I'll post a chapter of the Diaries and you can gif the other half of Bono naked...:evil:

:drool: dealz!

:uhoh: but I won't get the package till next week...

:shifty: Bonopackage...

:drool:

^ :lol: we wish.

Actually I sent her TWO different dvd's of stripping Bono :shh:

So that oughta be worth 2 good bribes :hyper:

bonocomet said:
Yes you must. I'm starting to see JT Bono on the street now. :crack:

I know wotcha mean. I've seen baby Bono on the street just ambling along oblivious to the woman with her tongue hanging out behind him. (It was his fine arse that did it...) Another time I went into Macdonalds and there he was in the queue. Another time he was serving behind the bar in a pub....:lol:

Haven't seen JT Bono mind. Good job really. I'd only show myself up by staring at the poor guy.

I dreampt of Bono last night... :drool: He was wearing blue jeans, flat shoes, a brown top and that green hat. He was just coming out of some building across from me as I walked along with some relatives. When he made to cross the road (onto our side) I looked at him then looked away feeling a little embarrassed. 'Course, I had to look again, didn't I and when I did he looked back and winked at me cos he knew that I knew who he was. Later I was desperate to tell the whole world that Bono winked at me and frustrated to have to keep it to myself cos I knew that no one would understand...:angry:

I think it's my subconscious telling me I'm too old to be fancying rock stars....:angry: :angry:

youvedonewhat said:

I know wotcha mean. I've seen baby Bono on the street just ambling along oblivious to the woman with her tongue hanging out behind him. (It was his fine arse that did it...) Another time I went into Macdonalds and there he was in the queue. Another time he was serving behind the bar in a pub....:lol:

Haven't seen JT Bono mind. Good job really. I'd only show myself up by staring at the poor guy.

I dreampt of Bono last night... :drool: He was wearing blue jeans, flat shoes, a brown top and that green hat. He was just coming out of some building across from me as I walked along with some relatives. When he made to cross the road (onto our side) I looked at him then looked away feeling a little embarrassed. 'Course, I had to look again, didn't I and when I did he looked back and winked at me cos he knew that I knew who he was. Later I was desperate to tell the whole world that Bono winked at me and frustrated to have to keep it to myself cos I knew that no one would understand...:angry:

I think it's my subconscious telling me I'm too old to be fancying rock stars....:angry: :angry:

...nearly forgot; Christine should be coming along maybe tomorrow..:drool:

youvedonewhat said:

Well at least you dream of BONO. I had a dream the other nite of seeing a Bono impersonator! :mad:

And I really did do a super double take on this guy yesterday. He had JT Bono's EXACT hair. WOWY vid era, pulled back in a ponytail, and he had the nose :faint: and he had bluejeans and a long sleeved button shirt. I swear I probably stared a wee bit too long as I passed him. :lol: :shifty:

bonocomet said:

Well at least you dream of BONO. I had a dream the other nite of seeing a Bono impersonator! :mad:

And I really did do a super double take on this guy yesterday. He had JT Bono's EXACT hair. WOWY vid era, pulled back in a ponytail, and he had the nose :faint: and he had bluejeans and a long sleeved button shirt. I swear I probably stared a wee bit too long as I passed him. :lol: :shifty:

BonoNose, hair, :drool: :drool: :drool: Can we all come live with you?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom