YAY I won a pair of tickets to see Slane at the cinema! (Greenwich)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

celia

New Yorker
I'm really excited! Didn't think I'd win. Had to post here cos there's no one around to tell at the moment...

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Congratulations! :D That's awesome!

If I had money, I'd go out and buy Slane, but...I don't. Not unless I go out and sell my body on the street or something.

:shifty:

YEEESSS!!!!!!!! I won tickets for the Slane premier as well (Gateshead), I got 4 of them so its gonna be a great trip out with all my u2-fan mates on Sunday. Cant wait now, U2 on the big screen ha ha - wonder if we will get any gifts or freebies hmmm? Did anybody else whose been to the shows get anything extra, and roughly how long is the whole show. Suppose I will find out tommorow, I will post a report if anyones interested, although I guess it comes out on Monday anyway...

How lucky can you get. :wink: That is just too :cool: You'll such a great time!! One of the radio stations in my city tried to get something going with this but the theaters wanted huge fees and charged large amounts of money for a theater type DVD. I'm glad someone gets to enjoy it in this fashion.. :happy:

I can't believe it - There were only 12 people in the cinema! Such a waste of tickets! Oh well was great though!!!! :wink:

Celia did they show the bonus clip of Mysterious Ways with Eve or just the main dvd? Just curious, would love to see that clip!
I entered 2 radio contests to see it on the big screen here in San Francisco, but so far I havent heard anything! I plan to go down and see if I can find tickets tomorrow night anyways, must see Slane on the big screen! :hyper:

No they didnt show the bonus track, BUT I'll see it today when I go and buy it! :up:

Yeah I'd say its worth popping down to your local cinema thats showing it cos it said sold out on the screen but as I say only 12 people turned up.

Good Luck :)

Thanks, I think I found tickets for 10 bucks each in my local classifieds! I am taking off right after work to go to the city and see U2 on the big screen and I cant wait! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

U2SJ said:
Thanks, I think I found tickets for 10 bucks each in my local classifieds! I am taking off right after work to go to the city and see U2 on the big screen and I cant wait! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

:) YAY good for you! :applaud: It's magical on the big screen!

Back
Top Bottom