YAY FOR ME...My review got posted on U2.com!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foadie

War Child
Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Yay!

Bono is so happy, he's running to go see...

332%3B332%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3E448%3C53a33444235%3E2323284458459otb%3B3fj0mrj

*Foadie is wondering when one of the Bono gals is going to notice the position of his microphone* :0

I just read it-good job! I sure could tell how much you enjoyed it, and being w/ your sister, like you posted here before.

And btw-I love the name Iris-Bono's Mom's name too, as we all know.
smile.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
I just read it-good job! I sure could tell how much you enjoyed it, and being w/ your sister, like you posted here before.

And btw-I love the name Iris-Bono's Mom's name too, as we all know.
smile.gif

thanks! I had no idea until a few months ago that Bono's mother was named Iris. I was very happy to discover that I share the same name.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Foadie:
Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Yay!

Bono is so happy, he's running to go see...

332%3B332%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3E448%3C53a33444235%3E2323284458459otb%3B3fj0mrj

*Foadie is wondering when one of the Bono gals is going to notice the position of his microphone* :0

You beat me to it! LOL.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
You beat me to it! LOL.

Hehe, you guys have really done something to my brain. I've posted once on the Elevation thread-and millions on the short lived Larry is Elavated one. Now I'm noticing it everywhere!!!!! Ahhh!

Congrats! That's really cool! Maybe the band will read it? How awesome would that be? Woohoo!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

WOW, my day has been made. I went to U2.com and looked the elevation fan reviews and noticed my review along with my name on the fan review list for Atlanta!!! Please post some band photos for me....
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress (edited 12-11-2001).]

Congratulations MVD!! I'll go read it!
smile.gif

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

wow thats great news mvd!!! i am so happy for you!
xyxthumbs.gif

------------------
sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom