Yay!! (Bono pointing at me - thanks BonoFox!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll said:
His blue-eyed stare is indeed :combust: I just kept staring into his eyes and he looked at me the whole time he sang the verse :ohmy: :faint:

URGGGHHHH:madspit:

Did he even see me?:mad:

Nope, cause Bdoll is another Ali look alike:angry:

:lol: J/K

:hi5: You go girl!

That was so freaking awesome and you know I am happy for you.:hug: As I am with all the other lucky Plebans;past present and future.

:yippie:

Babydoll said:
Thanks babe :kiss: So happy to share that moment with you... and the "I need a moment" moments in the GA :laugh:

There where quite a few of those with Adam walking his fine arse up and down the walk.:drool: I totally lost it at times.

:combust:

I touched Adam's hand...:faint:

Carmelu2fan said:

There where quite a few of those with Adam walking his fine arse up and down the walk.:drool: I totally lost it at times.

:combust:

I touched Adam's hand...:faint:

And he said "I love you too" to you... :drool:

There is a video?

Where?

Someone PM me over in the zoo.

Oh, glad you liked the pic, ill see if I can find some more and send them your way

B.
:wave:

:rockon: Way to go, babes.

Have you noticed in that video, Bono walks slightly past you then stops dead in his tracks and goes back to kneel in front of you!!
I still think that security guy was ready to pull you up if Bono gave the signal.

You should frame that pic, or put it on your phone :dance:

dazzledbylight said:
:hi5: W000000000000t, Babydoll!!!:hi5:

Fantastic moment & great pic!

and :hyper: WAY TO GO, Carmel!!! :hug:

DO drop into PGP once in a while, gals!!! :yes:

Will do:yes:

:hug: Dazz

Babydoll said:

And he said "I love you too" to you... :drool:

That's because I kept screaming like a banshee. I LOVE U ADAMMMMM:yippie:

He was just being his polite charming self.:heart: :adam:

And here's a nurse's version: ;)

Blood pressure: 220/105; Pulse: 130; Respirations: 30; Bono staring in your eyes during a song: worth the heart attack!!

thankyou said:
Concert ticket:$95.00; New outfit for the occasion: $187; Bono staring in your eyes during a song: priceless.

Hell yeah!:hi5:

BonoFox1:hug: I cannot wait until the boys tour again. We will certainly hang out and have some fun.

Back
Top Bottom