Yay!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DML

War Child
I GOT MY KITTY TODAY!!!! She is sleeping innocently on my top bunk at the moment, while my three mutt of dogs cry all around her....but aww a kitty! Course kitty doesn't have a name yet....'cept for kitty. Either it's gonna be named Memphis or Hermione....

oooo....I'm allergic to cats....and scared of them:| but I like Hermione. Nice solid Shakesperian name (ya ya Harry Potter name too....sorry guys, Literature degree)

I don't think kitty is adjusting well... :( she doesn't seem to like my doggies. :sigh: ma says we are gonna give her a week...I hope she learns to like the doggies. Oh and my brother didn't like the name Hermione...so her name is Memphis Hermione. But we still seem to call her 'Kitty' I dunno why. And pictures will come soon...

I think she'll get used to the doggies... how old is she?
My kitties were always terrified of the dogs for a few months, but they all get along now.

Yay for kitties! We want pics!

And it's normal for the kitty to be freaked out by the dogs, I'd keep them seperated and/or well supervised until the dogs lose interest. Do you have a baby gate that they can sniff at each other through?

Cute!

I can't think of any cat names at this moment for you, though.

I've never owned a cat-but I have a lot of friends that do have cats.

My family was considering adopting one from this shelter a while back, but things for that never really got into gear, so that plan wound up falling through (which was a shame, because the little kitty was sooooooo cute! I hope it did find a good home-I always feel bad for the animals at those shelters, I just want to take them all home with me)

My mom's not a big fan of big cats-she always says she wouldn't mind them so much if they just stayed little, but once they get bigger she's not nearly as fond of them.

Eh. Oh, well.

I personally don't mind cats-I think they're cute animals. They're funny, too.

Angela

We had cats *and* dogs also. I admit that it was really my younger sisters who were the animal affectionados, more than I was (I'm the Introvert From Hell like other autistics). But they had a German shephard and several cats. My youngest sister now has a cat named Tulip, adopted when she was a kitten, and they live together affectionately in a Brooklyn apartment.:heart: :heart: :cute: :cute: :angel: :hug:

bonosloveslave said:
Yay for kitties! We want pics!

And it's normal for the kitty to be freaked out by the dogs, I'd keep them seperated and/or well supervised until the dogs lose interest. Do you have a baby gate that they can sniff at each other through?

yay for Beth and her vetrinary smartness!

Kitties are good :yes:

Oooh I vote Memphis!

My cat is on my lap right now, drooling. She's started drooling since I left for college, and though I see her when I come back on weekends, she cannot seperate herself from me. She gets so content that she drools all over the place.

my cat's name is max.

he has really bad breath, he's fat and gnawed the corners off the coffee table. but we still love him.

he's not taking the diet thing too well...while i was home he drove me nuts banging on the door at 4 am...

IWasBored said:
my cat's name is max.

he has really bad breath, he's fat and gnawed the corners off the coffee table. but we still love him.

he's not taking the diet thing too well...while i was home he drove me nuts banging on the door at 4 am...

Awww...poor kitty.

My friend Rachel-one of her cats does this weird thing where, anytime the toilet is flushed in her home, it doesn't matter where this particular cat is in the house-they hear that flush, and they come running into the bathroom and watch the water go down the toilet.

Cats are weird sometimes...but that's what can make them cute.

Angela

:( my ma now decides that after less then 24 hours with the dogs that Memphis isnt going to get along with the dogs and we had to get rid of my kitty :sad: Stupid dogs. And ma said she would give it a week...but as usual, she lied. :(

DML said:
:( my ma now decides that after less then 24 hours with the dogs that Memphis isnt going to get along with the dogs and we had to get rid of my kitty :sad: Stupid dogs. And ma said she would give it a week...but as usual, she lied. :(

Bummer. :scream: :scream:

DML said:

what the hell, it took Ranger like a month when she moved in

ask your mom, if someone transplanted her into a home with a gigantic beast with big teeth, would SHE get along with it in less than a day?

Back
Top Bottom