Y: 4th Annual Black Ball Concert For Keep The Child Alive "

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hq54zz5.jpg

Carmelu2fan said:
More pics:yippie: Ali and Alica look stunning and I love the white dress Christy is wearing too.(Christy Turlinton) Hanging out with Bono, and doing charity work, life don't get much better than that:drool:

That is Padma Lakshmi, not Christy Turlington. She does look a bit like her in these pictures, though.

Padma is host of "Top Chef" on Bravo (the best foodie show ever!!), a food writer, sometimes model and actress, and soon-to-be ex-wife of Salman Rushdie.

Last edited:
They are all just beautiful beautiful beautiful!! Great photos!! They all look so happy! Esp. Bono and Ali together... that twinkle in both of their eyes is the best and says it all. True love.

( I love Alicia's skin too; it looks perfect and her makeup is so glamourous...... the perfect punctuation to those stunning features! )

GracelandHarley said:

That is Padma Lakshmi, not Christy Turlington. She does look a bit like her in these pictures, though.

Padma is host of "Top Chef" on Bravo (the best foodie show ever!!), a food writer, sometimes model and actress, and soon-to-be ex-wife of Salman Rushdie.

Thanks I also didn't know who that was as well. Christie T. was also there, but I haven't seen any pics of her with Bono or Ali together yet though.

It is so wonderful to see so many pictures of Ali with Bono! That is a rare treat. What a happy time in their lives, and they deserve it.

And at only 26 yrs old, Alicia Keys has accomplished so much and has such confidence and compassion.

:hug: TO ALL who have posted all the pictures- they are very much appreciated.

HEY BonoFox1- glad you are getting to see lots of things!!! Tell us Long Islanders all about those things because we don't get there!!!

Your post about Thurs nite had me leaping out of my chair. You and Dorene are:up: :up:
I am so happy you got a bonus sighting and a good listen. Such a shame the paparazzi got in the way and changed the mood.
Enjoy the rest of your stay!!!!
:hug:

Ok Girls...please don't Kill me for say this.......

Ali needs some new shoes....really. The corkey wedges have got to go... I know she's a very busy women, with 4 kids, doing very important things. But really I wouldn't think anything less if she took a day off to do some shopping. Ali....I'm free Mondays and Wednesdays if ya wanna hang out. we'll buy some shoes for you and maybe yer man too.:giggle:

partygirl43 said:
Ok Girls...please don't Kill me for say this.......

Ali needs some new shoes....really. The corkey wedges have got to go... I know she's a very busy women, with 4 kids, doing very important things. But really I wouldn't think anything less if she took a day off to do some shopping. Ali....I'm free Mondays and Wednesdays if ya wanna hang out. we'll buy some shoes for you and maybe yer man too.:giggle:

:giggle::giggle:

I liked the shoes but I dont think they were for right for the "event"

Oh my, Ali is so beautiful!

And she seems to love those shoes! I admire her that she's able to walk in them and look elegant! I'm in pain only from looking at these shoes.

Back
Top Bottom