Wtf???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The current situation:

The RPF (Real People Fic) sections are down, along with the Harry Potter section. All NC17 fic of any fandom is now automatically rejected.

Stories can still be viewed and backed up at the author's profile pages. I don't know how much longer this will be the case. I wouldn't expect too long.

This is all because a few people whined, and Xing is a chicken-shit pussy.

Don't let it just slide. Tell him how you feel. Keep him up tonight.

Email to xing@fanfiction.net

Also, there is a new, fan-run slash archive in the works at loveisblindness.net. Thank God.

Sweet Tart said:
that's horrible...now where is everyone going to go? it's a sad day for fan fics....:sad:

I SAID: http://www.loveisblindness.net

I'm telling you, people, I KNOW THINGS.

(edit) I see that you may not have been only speaking of U2 writers. Still, I think you'll find that this only means that new (better) archives go up. People are smart. They'll take care of themselves.

For the fic community, this may in fact be a blessing in disguise.

If anything, it's much less of an incapacitation and much more of a simple INSULT.

Last edited:
People, a petition is good. But Xing can just ignore a single document containing lots of names, or a link, by hitting the delete key once, and forgetting it.

What will be much HARDER for him to ignore is an overflowing inbox. He will still most likely hit delete, but at least we can try to see that he's still hitting delete well into tomorrow.

Sign the petiton if you feel you must. But your energy would be better spent in a well-worded email, and in telling your friends to do the same.

Last edited:
Sunny (who has to be our long lost friend Sunrazor) is this Love is Blindness place new? How often will you guys be adding stories? Are the other slash authors from ff.net going to join? :)

:down: to ff.net. I'll send an email.

Last edited:
madonna's child said:
Sunny (who has to be our long lost friend Sunrazor) is this Love is Blindness place new? How often will you guys be adding stories? Are the other slash authors from ff.net going to join? :)

:down: to ff.net. I'll send an email.

1a. Yes! 'Tis I. Returned (briefly) from a state of determined lurkage.

1b. It is new. Only a few days old, in fact, but already quite sizable, and due to grow immensely in the next few days. See 3.

2. Whenever we write them.

3. We already have stuff from me, Mandi (LardenceLover), Claire, Joy, Kat Halcyon, Berlynn Wohl, and elizabeth (Izzybeth). Due to send stuff still are Kelly (likeamadonna), Nat (Nat Carter), and Occula. Caz will when she gets back from San Diego (after her head explodes). Other probables are leelah, Sengria, Water Hyacinth, Boa (Oldgentleman), LA Woman, Rogue Writer, and probably many others that I'm not thinking of and will kick myself for later.

In short, mostly everyone.

It may take Izzy a few days to get everything up and running, so please be patient.

Thanks for the emails already sent. Tell your friends.

Spread the rage.

Last edited:
Gar, ff.net always had to many damn pop up ads anyway. One time when I was on there, I got like 11 in a half hour or something ridiculous like that. This is dumb, authors always put disclaimers up.

I am so glad that I saw this thread!

I just spent 2 1/2 hours reading and the alarm will come on in 5 hours. :crack:

:drool: :drool:

*kicks* ff.net for doing this!!:rant:

Update:

Many of us, not being satisfied with angry emails, are now deleting our stories and REposting them under original fiction with R ratings and disclaimers. (Any similarity to any persons living or dead etc.)

We don't expect them to stay here. We expect, in fact to have our accounts deleted. Upon which we will get new accounts and upload again.

Again, we're not trying to really FIGHT this, in the sense of trying to stop it. What we are trying to do is fuck them up their facist asses. Because frankly, it's fun.

I think we can all enjoy a spot of guerilla warfare now and then.

Sunny said:

I SAID: http://www.loveisblindness.net

I'm telling you, people, I KNOW THINGS.

(edit) I see that you may not have been only speaking of U2 writers. Still, I think you'll find that this only means that new (better) archives go up. People are smart. They'll take care of themselves.

For the fic community, this may in fact be a blessing in disguise.

If anything, it's much less of an incapacitation and much more of a simple INSULT.

yeah..but what about non slash fics? not everyone likes slash. one more thing..another fanfic place is a yahoo group..
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/U2Fanfiction/
lots of people from ffnet there

Last edited:
martha said:

:shifty:

Hey, Sunrazor. Can you talk Kelly into archiving U3? Please. Please?

:shifty:

Thanks.

Kelly has decided that U3 shall remain dead and buried.

And I must say that I'm quite happy about this, as I consider it to be one of the foulest examples of a self-centered, pretentious, auto-masturbatory Mary Sue EVER, in the history of anything.

Sorry.

If you do a search for U2 or any member, most of the stories are still there, anyway, you can't post anymore.

This sucks :angry:

Back
Top Bottom