WTF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mad.gif

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 10-13-2001).]

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
I think the name games are fun, and judgeing by the response, it would seem many others enjoy them also. Why must we always find something to complain about? *sigh*

Fishy <><

I love the name games!

However..."technically"...they should in in Lemonade Stand. I think that is what candys room is getting at.

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

i posted u2's smurf name as well as american name. because i thought it was funny. it is u2 related because of that.

ok so you don't want to waste space for the name games...... but you will waste space to bitch about it..... hmmmm..... something must be wrong here.

some folks just need to lighten up - stop and smell the flowers.

and next time, at least use the space to bitch about something worth bitching about.

------------------
...and may your dreams be realized...

Oh dear...

I agree with Bonochick, I mean technically speaking of course!
biggrin.gif

And I agree with madamc, they are fun & U2 related!
biggrin.gif

And last but not least I agree with Salome99
redface.gif
!!

------------------
No whos or whys
No-one cries like a mother cries
For peace on Earth
She never got to say goodbye
To see the colour in his eyes
Now he's in the dirt
Peace on Earth

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

You guys, please!

Don't complain , just enjoy!
I mean, we are here because we want to have some fun & cool distraction, aren't we???

smile.gif

Make love, not war
wink.gif

------------------
Dilbert: Is there more to life than just working?
Dogbert: Yes, there's also the complaining about work, the nightly periods of unconsciousness and sweet, sweet death.
Dilbert: Maybe I should have kids.
Dogbert: To share the joy? ...

I think the name games are fun, and judgeing by the response, it would seem many others enjoy them also. Why must we always find something to complain about? *sigh*

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmatron
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

The problem as I see it is that since we are down to a very limited amount of threads compared to before the serverchange, these kind of threads put away the "real" ones. Now it's enough to be away for more then 24 hours and you have missed alot of threads that has come and went.

Why make a new thread for every new "name"-link instead of posting them in the same.
I do find this kind of things funny and interesting but not enough for eliminating (right word?) other U2-related ones.

Just my thoughts.
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Back
Top Bottom