Wowy video stills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2granny

Blue Crack Addict
Regular video. Tried to make stills from an alternate version but it's shot out of focus.:(

c9f17c46.jpg

a5ed25a3.jpg

36a9240e.jpg

a7bf0045.jpg

e4069cba.jpg

a1a835b6.jpg

d32398cb.jpg

u2granny said:
Regular video. Tried to make stills from an alternate version but it's shot out of focus. :(

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :bow: These are beautiful! :drool:

This brings back a memory of watching the video on MTV in the early 80s, in a motel room in St. Augustine while on vacation. My sister (swandiver) said, "I want he"; and our mother's reply was something like :yuck: . But we knew!! :love:

Great pictures U2granny. Many Thanks.

Too bad they are a bit fuzzy. :-(
VHS was good while it lasted, but the new DVD tecnology is quite a big improvement :rockon:

The thing that really bothers me is WHY HASN´T U2 PUT OUT MORE OF THEIR STUFF ON DVD!? (sorry I had to scream)
I wish they had alot more of their videos and concert footage on DVD.
Someone has said that "Zooropa" is going to be released on DVD this September 27 (!)... let´s hope so. *cross your fingers*

U2grannie: How did you know that this video is my most favouritest of them all? Is it because the B looks so feckin' hot and dangerous? All moody and shoulders?:drool: :drool: :drool: This video does nothing to promote sweet, innocent thoughts in me. Every time I see it I just get this vision of being carried off into some cave by the 27yr old B.:drool: :drool: :drool:

sigh...beautiful Bono of yesteryear. He was just so...so...beautiful! :drool:

Thanks again, u2granny!

Back
Top Bottom