Wow... they picked my question... (Hotpress)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonavoix

War Child
Larry's lap. Enjoying what may come... *grin*
Larry, so you're the one whose responsible for all this. Are there mornings you wake up and regret posting that notice so many years ago?

Larry: Not realy, because I would have had to fill the time with something else. I still love being in U2 but those mornings of regret are usually when there's not enough of being in a band in the work I have to do.

So... I was browsing the thread that has that Hotpress interview in it, and I happened to run across this... and I recognized it to be the question I mailed into Hotpress.

Of course, I could be wrong and there could be another person who asked the exact same thing, but I remember wording it like this...

Incredible that out of thousands of emails they must have recieved, mine was answered. Wooo!

Thought I'd share my excitement... Thanks Lar! :D

Congratulations Bonavoix!! And what a great question too... although Larry's answer is a tad confusing to me. How he said this: "but those mornings of regret are usually when there's not enough of being in a band in the work I have to do." seems odd to me. Maybe it's just how he said it, but I'm not 100% sure of what he means.

That's so cool! I believe Mirrorball Girl's question also got answered!

*is regrettin' not sendin' a question*

brianne!!! what question/answer did you get?!?!?

too bad she has been mia for a long time......ugh.....well, COME HERE!!! :sexywink:

God, that's so great! Think about it Bona, Larry opened his mouth and moved his tongue because you made him do it! Yeah I'm sick, I know...

flaming june said:
God, that's so great! Think about it Bona, Larry opened his mouth and moved his tongue because you made him do it! Yeah I'm sick, I know...

:lol: :lol:
Thats so cool. I can't believe that out of 16 questions, 2 of them were from interferencers. Shame they didnt ask the scary PLEBA girls question though. :D
Who was it that sent that in?

flaming june said:

I really laughed out loud at that!!!!! :D

flaming june said:

LMAO!!

Hehehehe... You know, in some weird, twisted way you're right.

I just wish I could have been there to hear that lethal accent of his... :drool:

Ok, anyway... Congrats Mirrorball Girl! Two interferencers made it in... awesome.

bono-vox said:
oh if u ask whoever had the hotpress magazine it has the name of the person who asked the question underneath it *was reading the HOTPRESS mag yesterday in a shop and spotted this* :D

Awesome. I'll have to find that out.

Unfortunately, I live in America and I have no access to Hotpress magazine. :sad:

Oh well. Thanks, tho... I'll check that out.

Back
Top Bottom