Wow, nice piccie of Phil!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

say, isnt he lovely?????
Phil_Joanau_89_U2_188.jpg

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!! WHo is this man and WHY is he not married to me?

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

That is Phil Joanou, director of Rattle and Hum movie and an all around cutie.

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

That's PHIL??? Geez... first time I saw that, on U2.com, I thought it was Bono! I WAS wondering why it looked almost nothing like him, though.
Well, I feel dumb.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

Maddie, you totally ROCK - I saw that picture recently too and about fell out of my CHAIR!!!! Phil Joanou, YOU STUD MUFFIN YOU!!! I'm with April: the P now stands for PHIL!!!
biggrin.gif
Anouther cutie in leather....mmmmm...

But from what I've seen of him, I think he's actually a very *tiny* guy - very slim, very tiny-boned. Not good for us BIG GIRLS, heh heh...

Maddie, I forget, where is that pic from again?

DiScO

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Phil Joanou, YOU STUD MUFFIN YOU!!! I'm with April: the P now stands for PHIL!!!
biggrin.gif

lol! It's official.
P.S. Pretty pretty pretty

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

Sorry Paul McG! You've been overthrown. Popangel, you're Phil's agent now.
smile.gif

GEEZ! What is WRONG with him? WHY is he so pretty? I'm mad at him for bein so gosh darn good lookin. That's me swearing. Heck is where you go if Gosh darns you. I'm so tired.

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Sorry Paul McG! You've been overthrown. Popangel, you're Phil's agent now.
smile.gif

GEEZ! What is WRONG with him? WHY is he so pretty? I'm mad at him for bein so gosh darn good lookin. That's me swearing. Heck is where you go if Gosh darns you. I'm so tired.

C'mere Phil...hehe
wink.gif
(JK-I'll let you Phil girls have at him, he's a cutie but is no Larry Mullen Junior!)

Mona, sweetie...get some sleep. lol
smile.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"A vampire or a victim, it depends on who's around."

-April

Phil Jaonou (what a cool name for a cool man !!!) made a sort of autobiographic(?)movie about young movie director (played by Stephen Dorf) in which Bono played a cameo role (as a friend of the director). Movie also included some scenes from U2 concert (POP era I think). Do you know a title of this movie? I wanted to see it once more but in video store they just looking at me like I'm being a stalker or something and don't have a bloody idea what I'm talking about...
eek.gif
(Bono who ?)

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:

C'mere Phil...hehe
wink.gif
(JK-I'll let you Phil girls have at him, he's a cutie but is no Larry Mullen Junior!)

Mona, sweetie...get some sleep. lol
smile.gif

heheh looks like I'm starting to scare ppl away. I've since gotten a little sleep, methinks. I would never cheat on Bono, though. Phil's just my out-of-wedlock lover. Don't tell Bono

------------------
~*Mona*~

madzia, Larry also had a speaking bit in "Entropy". ("Tragic"...one word, but he SPOKE)
rolleyes.gif

As Phil's agent and pimp I just thought I'd let you know.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"A vampire or a victim, it depends on who's around."

-April

Now, that we are talking about Phil....I felt so bad for the poor guy during RnH.
I love the part when he is trying to ask them a question...no one says anything...then everyone cracks up laughing...poor Phil just says, "I knew this would never work!"
I felt so bad for him, it must have been hard to get the guys to settle down and be serious!! They all seem like real cut-ups especially if you have more than 2 members in the same room!

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

***Maria***

Back
Top Bottom