Wow - flashback just found these

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW ICELADY!
eek.gif
What can I say, you're great and so are those pics! SWOON!
smile.gif

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

Oh yum thanks!
biggrin.gif

U2Kitten, do you think it all may be you seeing them young then seeing them all grown up - then seeing the same in yourself? One of the wildest things to me about my "history" with this band is that we both seem to be in the same place at the same time... youth, marriages, kids, etc... Sometimes I can't believe that I'M not still the high school girl... somehow I got to be my parents' age! How did that happen, y'know? And then you see the band of your youth, still kicking around, and they are older too...

oh forget it - San Dimas High School Football Rules!
wink.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Beautiful pics, beautiful memories! I'm as old as they are so I never grew up with them I grew old with them LOL! Thanks for the hot blast from the past!

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

OMG, YOU'RE KILLING ME, ICELADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif

9r.jpg

*SWOON* *FALLS OFF ROOF*
9m.jpg

One of the HOTTEST pics of Sparky I have EVER seen!!!
url]

Oh if only ALL U2 PICS could be thise close, this sharp, this big, and this amazing!!! WOOOOWWW!!!

One Lennon!Bono, coming right up. ::drool::

bonoglasses.jpg

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Back
Top Bottom