Would you like to see Bono's birthday plaque?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:applaud: Thank you U2sangel for keeping us informed on AWF.

Quick question. Would it be possible for AWF to sell T-shirts with part of the profits going for wells? I think it would be great to have an AWF T-shirt to wear to the up coming tour. :yes:

That's beautiful U2sangel

And I don't know why some people have to be so rude here, especially when someone is doing something SO POSITIVE in her life to help other people. It's completely uncalled for and unacceptable :down: I could say some other things, but so as to not ruin this thread, :|

And much :applaud: for you u2sangel, and everyone else at the African Well Fund.

That's a great idea about the t-shirts EP :)

would you like to see bono's birthday plaque?

What a great bd gift!!! :p

T-shirt is a great idea. I'd buy one.

A while ago, I was even thinking of starting a "book drive" for children in Africa. Just go around my county and collect books that are in good condition. Then, perhaps ask a local charity to help ship them.

I once visited a charity here that shipped not only care packages to several organizations around the world, this place had new farm equipment (used to help groups start their own small farms) all wrapped up and ready to be shipped. Truly amazing. Visit one sometime, you'd be very impressed. These volunteers not only collect these items, they actually take their vacations to these places and help deliver these things. All I can say is THESE PEOPLE ARE TRUE ANGELS!!!

Ep that is a great idea and we have thought about it we need to figure out the best way to go about doing that but we hope to sell tshirts very soon in the future!!!!!!!!!!BTW thanks for the support guys but people have said rude things about this before and will continue too thats just the way it goes it doesn;t bother me!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom