Would you date a generic Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I Agree with a lot of you here, it is not enough to look like Bono, If nothing is positive about the guy than no thanks..I say that cause I know a few Bono look alikes *from Tribute band* and some are just plain mean! two that I met a U2 convention were quite nice but I did not get a chance to get to know them more..

about Bono clones...*YES THANK YOU!!!*:yes:

Another problem with going out with a Bono look-alike would be that if he turned out to be a real jerk, it could unfortunately reflect badly on your views on Bono himself-every time you'd see Bono, you'd think back to that jerk boyfriend, and that might not help matters. Which would definitely suck.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Another problem with going out with a Bono look-alike would be that if he turned out to be a real jerk, it could unfortunately reflect badly on your views on Bono himself-every time you'd see Bono, you'd think back to that jerk boyfriend, and that might not help matters. Which would definitely suck.

Angela

I actually couldnt look at some JT bono era pics for a while because they reminded me too much of my asshole of an ex boyfriend :| :angry:

I guess I can handle a little hate because I was certainly jealous of every other girl who made it on the stage....and still am
LOL I could never hate you. I was just kidding. ;)

PublicNewSense said:
...just b'c he looked like Bono? I'd have to say no. Half of Bono's allure is his personality and looks alone would make him (the fake Bono) a very disappointing date--b'c there's only one Bono. My answer is no.

I agree bono is cute but his personality makes him sexy. I saw a Bono wanna be at San Jose 1 and it just gave me the creeps!

Elsie said:
Maybe they have them for rent for those who can't decide? I'll have Present Day Bono this week, and UF!Adam the next, and... That's an idea. Kinda like Netflix only... U2flix... :shrug:

I like that idea :D But with Netflix you get three movies (I think it's three. Or maybe it's two.) for as long as you want, and whenever you send one back they'll send you whatever you have next on your waiting list... NetBOBs (U2 edition) :drool:

I'll take The Fly and an AB Bono, please...:drool: JT Adam, Pop Larry, baby Edge (so CUTE!), and, uh...every Bono ever! :D

Back
Top Bottom