Worst picture nominations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono74.jpg

A little, sweet lamb is a hot accessory, isn't?
:wink:

:lmao:
Oh geez. Ive been gone from PLEBA for a while and I come back and read this thread.
I agree, its hilarious and depressing all at the same time.
Unfortunately I tend to ditch all the bad photos in my collection :reject: so I dont have much to contribute.
But the one of Bono's hair flying about in the wind is just spectacular :lol:

this whole thread is just :lmao:

and it confirms one thing... yes, they ARE human!!! :lol: :wink:

All pics in this thread are just hilarious! I like saving some funny pics of them so i think i can contribute too :shifty:

BonoHairdo.jpg

Bonojogging.jpg

adamwtf.jpg

metafter-u203.jpg

^ Larry doesnt look like himself at all on this photo :huh:

U2Kitten said:
Nominated bald pic has always been my least favorite. :no:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Trust me U2 kit, I'm NOT laughing at you at all!!!

I'm laughing at everyone's comments,
and remebering the first time I... {and I think only time I ever saw that..... :| until now, that is! :| }... one and, my jaw hit the table and not in a good way, either! :yuck: :yikes: :yikes: *runs VERY, VERRRY FAR away!!*

sorry, :( i have no acess to sharing photos....

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
:lmao: omg
larry looks like ziggy stardust in the one with him and adam
and he looks like a cross dresser in the one above
If you're talking about the :censored: grabbing one, thats Guggi, not Larry.:wink:

I'm sure someone here has it, but one of the worst pictures I've seen of any of them is that black and white pic of Larry from the recent Mojo spread.

Poor Larry looks like a really ugly woman with a long horse face, and loads of man make-up. Then you have his mullet making its presence known at his neck ... god, it's just horrendous.

I hope Larry told the photographer to FOAD after seeing the picture.

That's not a mullet at all, a mullet is a hairdo with several different lengths like Bono had in UF. That's just long slicked back hair. And while I don't like the grease, it looks a lot better than when he used to grease up his razor stubble when he had the crewcut. It's very nice to finally see Larry with some hair. I wish Foadie was still around to see this.

Can we have a poll now with all the worst ones? :hyper:

I'll make it myself if no one is going to get bent out of shape if I copy and paste their URL to the poll thread. I don't have time to save and upload every single one (and honestly, in the case of most of them, who'd want to?) :sexywink:

That picture of Larry. God, just ... look at it. What the frell ...? What's with the pancake makeup, the blush, and the lipstick?

If he's not actually wearing all that makeup, why the hell does it look like he is?

Gah ... I can't ... gah!

corianderstem said:
I'm sure someone here has it, but one of the worst pictures I've seen of any of them is that black and white pic of Larry from the recent Mojo spread.

Poor Larry looks like a really ugly woman with a long horse face, and loads of man make-up. Then you have his mullet making its presence known at his neck ... god, it's just horrendous.

I hope Larry told the photographer to FOAD after seeing the picture.

That just made me laugh like a fool really loudly, lmfaaaao. Ah god.

Back
Top Bottom